S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, good to know bro. Thanks, think I'll pull the trigger then. Still torn between getting ss2 head or not, what do u guys think?

I believe crisis pre-ordered it. It looks like a really good sculpt and for $30, how can you beat that? If you really want it, I would say get it because they're only making about 40, I believe. Did you see that picture I posted that had all four forms of Goku next to each other including that head sculpt? It looked amazing.

Edited: Apparently they sell the Super Saiyan 3 and Trunks heads, as well. That's new.

Yup I preordered it, they said it should arrive by the end of the month although I hope it comes sooner. I'm gonna need another SSJ Goku for it

Despite not coming with many accessories, Broly is prolly my favorite release thus far. It's such a badass figure. It's hard to keep it in one single pose cuz I constantly wanna just keep it in my hands & mess around with it lol

Yup I preordered it, they said it should arrive by the end of the month although I hope it comes sooner. I'm gonna need another SSJ Goku for it

Despite not coming with many accessories, Broly is prolly my favorite release thus far. It's such a badass figure. It's hard to keep it in one single pose cuz I constantly wanna just keep it in my hands & mess around with it lol

Let us know how it is when you receive it. It may be too late to order it but I would still like to get your view on it.

Glad to hear that! ...Also raises my envy up a level. :lol What have been your favorite poses with him, so far?

I believe crisis pre-ordered it. It looks like a really good sculpt and for $30, how can you beat that? If you really want it, I would say get it because they're only making about 40, I believe. Did you see that picture I posted that had all four forms of Goku next to each other including that head sculpt? It looked amazing.

Yea when u go on his site u can see, my thing is, how likely is it for tamashii to release it with Majin Vegeta?

Yea when u go on his site u can see, my thing is, how likely is it for tamashii to release it with Majin Vegeta?

It's honestly a 50/50 chance but that release won't happen until at least 2016. So if you purchase this, you'll have a Super Saiyan 2 Goku long before his actual release. That's even IF he's included with Majin Vegeta or an individual release.

That Ageless Geeks site is pretty rad. Fair prices I will probably put in a pre-order through them. Unless Toyz in The Box puts one up soon, I've been buying stuff of that site like crazy, between DBZ figures and Godzilla Monsterarts stuff

That Ageless Geeks site is pretty rad. Fair prices I will probably put in a pre-order through them. Unless Toyz in The Box puts one up soon, I've been buying stuff of that site like crazy, between DBZ figures and Godzilla Monsterarts stuff

Ageless Geeks is a pretty good after market website if you're looking for a decent price on figures like Scouter Vegeta, Perfect Cell, and Frieza. Toyz in the Box is my go-to after Amazon though for retail. I bought almost the whole line of S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon from them on Cyber Monday with the 10% discount.

It's honestly a 50/50 chance but that release won't happen until at least 2016. So if you purchase this, you'll have a Super Saiyan 2 Goku long before his actual release. That's even IF he's included with Majin Vegeta or an individual release.

yea very true lol

I love how on Bluefin's comment page for the Gohan re-issue so many people are demanding for Trunks and Vegeta. Glad to see the fan base having a voice. ...If only that mattered to Bandai.

What Buu Saga characters are people looking forward to or hoping Tamashii develops? Top 5 or 7...or more.

Fat Buu
Majin Vegeta
Spopovitch
gotenks
kid buu
mr satan
Gohan - great saiyanman

(already announced : vegito, buu gohan, buu gotenks, gohan ultime)

Ageless Geeks just posted this on their Facebook group. One of mine is in there and I'm soooo pumped to get him. Hopefully late this week early next.

Last edited:
Fat Buu
Majin Vegeta
Spopovitch
gotenks
kid buu
mr satan
Gohan - great saiyanman

(already announced : vegito, buu gohan, buu gotenks, gohan ultime)

Fat Buu is your #1 listing? That's pretty rare, but really cool, to see. What accessories would you want included with him?

Spopovitch is interesting, too. Do you like the character, design, or both?

1. Vegito
2. Majin Vegeta/Buu Saga Vegeta
3. Ultimate Gohan
4. Buuhan
5. Goten & Trunks/Gotenks

Wow, you must be ecstatic then. Which one would you like to be released first; Goten/Trunks or Gotenks? If the latter, what would you like to be included in his packaging?

Ageless Geeks just posted this on their Facebook group. One of mine is in there and I'm soooo pumped to get him. Hopefully late this week early next.

...I knew I should have went to the docks and broke into those containers. :lol

That's great to see somebody getting him on time!

Edited: Don't forget to take photos of him! Especially in your display case!

Let us know how it is when you receive it. It may be too late to order it but I would still like to get your view on it.

Glad to hear that! ...Also raises my envy up a level. :lol What have been your favorite poses with him, so far?

Aside from the Michael Jackson crotch-grab, i like the "would you like to play with my balls" pose
IMG_6988.JPG

And i currently have him in this pose. had to be careful taking this photo as to not also reveal the rest of my display, close call o_o;
IMG_7008.JPG

What Buu Saga characters are people looking forward to or hoping Tamashii develops? Top 5 or 7...or more.

In order, most to least:
Blue onsie Vegeta (dont care if it's majin or not)
An adult Gohan (check: ultimate)
Gotenks
ssj3 Goku (rerelease or whatever)
Great Saiyaman
SSJ2 Goku if it has more new thing than just the hair
Kid Buu
Videl but they'll never make her.

And that's kinda it...:lol 95% sure I'm not picking up anything else from this time period.

But the top 3 are the only ones I'd truly miss not having.

Aside from the Michael Jackson crotch-grab, i like the "would you like to play with my balls" pose
View attachment 150886

And i currently have him in this pose. had to be careful taking this photo as to not also reveal the rest of my display, close call o_o;
View attachment 150888

Haha, yeah, that's a fun pose.

****in' A, that's a sweet pose to have him in. I feel his knees are so amazingly well done. I've been thinking of something similar but up in the air. I'm going to use as many support stands as I can though. Are you still setting up his ki blasts?

Is that your Gohan display in the background? :lol

Wow, you must be ecstatic then. Which one would you like to be released first; Goten/Trunks or Gotenks? If the latter, what would you like to be included in his packaging?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind a double packaging like with Mothra and Battra Larvas.

Gotenks would need his Super Saiyan and 3 head with changeable hands, I could picture their price either $60 - $100 range. I honestly hope Vegito (Normal and SSj) and Mystic Gohan have their smirking face. Does anyone plan of making a custom Super Saiyan Gohan when Ultimate comes out?

I also wouldn't mind a Kid or Teen Goku from Dragonball. I loved his red gi (sometimes red orange) with the black belt and shirt with his blue wristband.

Back