S-Hero Batman/Superman TAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve always associated the Superman series as part of the TNBA era, so that’s the Batman I’m getting to go with my Supes figure. I think Bruce Timm would agree.

View attachment 719299
This is the pose I would like to do permanently, but worry about material stretching and yeah. Will spandex stretch if left in the same pose for a year? I am guessing yes....but never did it with any figure

This is a really nice looking figure! The only problem with it is the chest emblem area. It looks like the factory might have glued it off center and then moved it over, snagging the material in the process. I wouldn’t mind so much if it weren’t in such a prominent area. The emblem is a bit warped on the side.

@Kit Chen doesn’t fool around; pay promptly and it’s shipped promptly. I really appreciate that!

The suit material reminds me of HT Batman 66 a little, so be careful when handling. This is a win for S-Hero. The colors are beautiful. The sculpts and paintwork really brings the figure to life. I was just a little unfortunate.
IMG_2925.jpeg
IMG_2927.jpeg
IMG_2928.jpeg
IMG_2924.jpeg

Last edited:
Great looking figure…however I think this is not entirely accurate to the original STAMS IMO, The eyes in the original series were just small black circles

This is more like a later version of Superman in some animated fashion whether it was a JL movie or something similar IDK how this company can label this after STAMS:unsure:

Eyes looking upward has sinister connotations. Prefer straight ahead.

Would love a Clark Kent and Justice Lord Supes...I am sure they have ideas to reuse these bodies as much as possible. Why not?

I am digging these more than Mondo. I can see the appeal of the cloth over joints here..

Maybe we can get a Lois and Jimmy one day....just dreaming.

I have the bluray for the Supes, never watched it since the 90s. These photos make me want to re-watch them now.

Just really nice looking figure. Bright and colorful as Supes should be.

Only part I don’t really like with this Superman are his eyes. I wish they weren’t looking upwards.

Yeah, I'll probably repaint the eyes on one of those headsculpts. There's actually a couple shots in the finale where we see his eyes open a bit wider.

I have the bluray for the Supes, never watched it since the 90s. These photos make me want to re-watch them now.

Just really nice looking figure. Bright and colorful as Supes should be.

I actually recently finished watching my bluray STAS. It was an absolute joy to watch again, since watching on DVD years ago. When it originally debuted it was my least favorite of the DCAU shows, but I think it definitely aged like a fine wine.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
100% ready for Batman except I am still waiting for my Superman.
The 4PX package was stuck in tracking as released and cleared from customs and didn't move for a week. Fortunately it made it today to USPS in CA. Now it just has to get to NJ :)
The morons at the usps distro sent it to wrong city. Now it’s missing. I’m very pissed off.

100% ready for Batman except I am still waiting for my Superman.
The 4PX package was stuck in tracking as released and cleared from customs and didn't move for a week. Fortunately it made it today to USPS in CA. Now it just has to get to NJ :)
Sorry to hear that. I thought mine was lost as well (until today). Hopefully it will be found and delivered to you soon.
My tracking never updated after it Departed the original airport, which was on Aug 6th. To my surprise, the package was delivered this past Monday, Aug 12th🙂. This is the first time my tracking journey scans weren't updated for some reason. Only after it was delivered, all the scans appeared which is strange. I'm just glad it arrived and I'm sure both of yours will too🍻

Back