[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was afraid that if I used the gun too hard into the holder, it's a tight fit, I would rub the paint off. Hopefully not.

Futzed around with my figure a bit and took some pics for fun. As for the gun in the holster, I put mine in the inner pieces for a nice snug fit!

harry4_zps0feb63a6.jpg

I was afraid that if I used the gun too hard into the holder, it's a tight fit, I would rub the paint off. Hopefully not.

D-oh! I didn't even think about that when I was messing around! I often forget these are hand painted custom made figures as opposed to factory made toys..! I'd better be more careful with the gun then! So far my gun looks fine with no paint rubs from the hands or from the holster. I shoved the gun in there a couple times and left it in there overnight and it's still fine! Any good 1/6 scale replacement Magnum guns out there?

But he wouldn't be Dirty Harry without his .44 drawn.

That is true, my friend! Maybe I'll leave the gun out from now on! :wink1:

My lord this is gorgeous. Wish I owned one of these. Congratulations to everyone who got one, this is completely breathtaking.

I don't know how you do it Scott.
This thing is perfect. I am blown away

I bought the h/c set
What body looks best?
I thought of using a slim

Thanks Snake. I saw the new slim body and
Didnt even notice that it was smaller.

Thanks

I can't for the life of me get decent pics of this figure (or any figure for that matter!). I need to take a photography class.

All I can say is Harry looks right at home next to Blondie. Double bravo Scott.

" I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk? "

dh5_zpsabea2f33.jpg

dh12_zpsaba3b0e8.jpg

dh20_zps0681aa11.jpg

IMG_8379_zps4ca990f3.jpg

dh13_zps2126bac0.jpg

dh4_zps9b603bb6.jpg

Back