[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Inspector today. Great Figure! The sport coat and vest are top notch as is the head sculpt. The only let down is the tie with the white elastic band that is hard to cover up and the painted 44 which the paint started to rub off the handle the first time putting it in his hand.

Sorry to hear about the paint on the gun.
If you are unhappy you can send it back and I will fix it.
With the neck tie try pulling the elastic all the way up into the crease of the collar. That might help.
Otherwise I'm happy to hear you like the figure!

I have a question on the bag. Is the strap that goes across the top supposed to open? I know the zipper works, but I don't want to pull on the strap and break it.

Yes, the strap on the bag opens.
It has a magnet. Slide it to the side to release it. Careful not to pull straight up on it. The magnets are very strong and could come unglued if handled roughly.

Best-S.

Hi gang! I got my H&C set the other day and just found some time today to start putting it all together. I can't seem to figure out how the gun harness should go on properly, so can anyone take a few pics of how it should look on the figure? The way I have it now, it's very loose, so I'm not sure if the belt are adjustable or I'm just putting it on completely wrong!

Such a great figure, bravo Scott so so happy with it!

My only critique is the one I had all along the size i the was i still felt it was a bit small so I put him on a thin body with padded Thor underwear and ankle extenders.
1ich.jpg

Still hoping someone can post pics of the gun harness as I still don't know how this should go on the figure... Any help would be appreciated.

Still hoping someone can post pics of the gun harness as I still don't know how this should go on the figure... Any help would be appreciated.

:exactly: So we can see this guys review! :D Wish I picked one of these up!

:exactly: So we can see this guys review! :D Wish I picked one of these up!

Thanks, man! I still have to paint up my head sculpt as I missed the Full Set sale, but I'm more than happy just to get the H & C set at least! Here's a few pics in the meantime...
DSC_0218_zpsf2d848f5.jpg

DSC_0219_zps66a4beb4.jpg

DSC_0221_zpsa3ed5e11.jpg

Thanks for the reference pics! Would be nice to see how it looks on the actual figure as mine just seems to hang really really loose! I'm not sure if I need to tighten the belts, but I'll futz with it and see what I can do. Again, thanks for the help! :hi5:

On my full set, it isn't strapped onto the pant's belt. The holster is snug but not super tight. It's under the sport coat (probably the nicest I've seen in this scale by the way) any way.

Thanks, man! I still have to paint up my head sculpt as I missed the Full Set sale, but I'm more than happy just to get the H & C set at least! Here's a few pics in the meantime...
DSC_0218_zpsf2d848f5.jpg

DSC_0219_zps66a4beb4.jpg

DSC_0221_zpsa3ed5e11.jpg

No worries! Looking very cool. Such a great likeness and the clothing is insane! :hi5::clap

When you guys figure out the holster, let me know how your gun goes into the holster. The inside of the holster appears to have a separate section. Not sure if the gun goes on the outer portion of it or in between the two pieces of material. Hope I'm explaining it correctly.

When you guys figure out the holster, let me know how your gun goes into the holster. The inside of the holster appears to have a separate section. Not sure if the gun goes on the outer portion of it or in between the two pieces of material. Hope I'm explaining it correctly.

Futzed around with my figure a bit and took some pics for fun. Based on the pics provided by Mr.E, I decided to run the pants belt through the holster belts as I didn't like how they were hanging loose otherwise. It's probably not correct, but I like it better on mine. As for the gun in the holster, I put mine in the inner pieces for a nice snug fit!

harry_zpsdb2e684a.jpg

harry2_zps8eed8c91.jpg

harry3_zps29711344.jpg

harry4_zps0feb63a6.jpg

Back