Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

fedex guy training to deliver skimans heavy sideshow deliveries this month :lol

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/W8xHjC27YvM&hl=en_GB&fs=1?hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/W8xHjC27YvM&hl=en_GB&fs=1?hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

I might have to step it up myself in order to help him up the stairs :panic:

Three PF's within a month here?!

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Got my notice for Wolvie PF that it will start processing on the 21st, then got the 20 day notices for Gambit and Sabretooth.

If I can't be able to sell a few items in my collection, someone has to go bye-bye.

But it won't be Wolvie, so it's either Sabretooth or Gambit.

And I don't even know how to deal with Iron Man in August. :panic::panic:

Mudder_____r...sideshow, come on give me a break...I'm going to have to start robbin fools to pay for this...

Im gonna wait until the very last moment...just in case I win the lottery, but Im pretty sure Sabertooth is gonna be cancelled...

You would think Sideshow would work a little harder to space things out a little bit. Most people don't have the ability to throw out $2000 in a months time...:gah:

I sold most of my Bowens to pay for these and I STILL had to cancel gambit.

Thank god my next two statues aren't due until the end of the year.

Whew!

I think when fourth quarter comes around, I may have to knock off a bank.

Better go find a clown mask...

I think when fourth quarter comes around, I may have to knock off a bank.

Better go find a clown mask...

Why not use the one you usually wear.. oh wait... that's not a mask?

*hides*

I kid buddy!!! hehe

Oi... I want to keep all 3. I am definitely taking on the Mark VI!

wolver10.jpg

wolver11.jpg

wolver12.jpg

wolvie10.jpg

Good God...

This is going to look so good as a comiquette!! :yess:

Sideshow needs to dirty up the clothing on these PF's. Effects like mud, blood and dust are often painted onto maquettes but one of the problems I see with PF's is the characters always look like they just got beamed onto their base. I'd like this and Wolverine PF a lot more if they were grubbied up a lot more, like they had already had a scrap in the mud on those rocks, had cut each other up and were into round two.

Sideshow needs to dirty up the clothing on these PF's. Effects like mud, blood and dust are often painted onto maquettes but one of the problems I see with PF's is the characters always look like they just got beamed onto their base. I'd like this and Wolverine PF a lot more if they were grubbied up a lot more, like they had already had a scrap in the mud on those rocks, had cut each other up and were into round two.

all you got to do is not dust them for a few years. :exactly:

Was able to convert to Flexpay on both Sabes and Gambit. Kinda relieved after failing on Wolverine.

Back