Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sabretooth PF revealed

Ah gotcha.. I think I'll stick with the PF until we see something then. Gotta have a 1/4 Sabes in one form or another.

I decided to wait to see what the Sabes comi will end up looking like; so I cancelled my Pajama pants long ago :wave

Same, waiting on Sabes com, if he's too small I'll prolly just custom one, love the Sabes vs Wolvie dio, hope they go that route for the comiquette.

There's no way I can allow myself to cancel my EX Sabretooth. He looks to be my favorite piece coming out this year.

Same, waiting on Sabes com, if he's too small I'll prolly just custom one, love the Sabes vs Wolvie dio, hope they go that route for the comiquette.

It wasnt only that though. I reaquired my Beserker pf, and I have to choose PO's wisely cause I am very limited right now. I already cancelled Thanos, Carnage bust, Spidey LSB, and maybe the Spidey Comi if the Witch King pf ends up being bad ass. I cant really afford to have more than 1 PO per quarter and it doesnt help that the Spidey comi is ridiculous in price.

It wasnt only that though. I reaquired my Beserker pf, and I have to choose PO's wisely cause I am very limited right now. I already cancelled Thanos, Carnage bust, Spidey LSB, and maybe the Spidey Comi if the Witch King pf ends up being bad ass. I cant really afford to have more than 1 PO per quarter and it doesnt help that the Spidey comi is ridiculous in price.

Well I guess the good news is if the Spidey COM ES is significantly large (which is very possible) he may be easy to get down the line. It's Spidey tho so I guess you never know. If I had to choose between only 3 chars to own I would go Spidey, Hulk, Wolvie. Unfortunately don't like the PF incarnation of the latter. : P

Well I guess the good news is if the Spidey COM ES is significantly large (which is very possible) he may be easy to get down the line. It's Spidey tho so I guess you never know. If I had to choose between only 3 chars to own I would go Spidey, Hulk, Wolvie. Unfortunately don't like the PF incarnation of the latter. : P

Wow... To choose only three characters... Hmmm... I'd opt for comiquette versions, of course... and go with Dr. Doom, Spiderman, and Dr. Strange. Hopefully, I'll never be put into this position... lol.

Wow... To choose only three characters... Hmmm... I'd opt for comiquette versions, of course... and go with Dr. Doom, Spiderman, and Dr. Strange. Hopefully, I'll never be put into this position... lol.

Nice, I hope they someday make a Dr. Strange. He rocks! :hi5:

Big ass wired cape & light up Eye of Agomotto... Dr Strange would ROCK in 1/4 scale! Give him different gang sign (spellcasting) hands as an EX :lol

I'd be open to a Dr Strange PF for sure. I started a thread about that a few months ago.
My issue in general with PFs is that I get the feeling that comiquettes might be easier to dust and maintain in the long term.

:)

Last edited:

I'd be open to a Dr Strange PF for sure. I started a thread about that a few months ago.
My issue in general with PFs is that I get the feeling that comiquettes might be easier to dust and maintain in the long term.

Glass cases bro :rock :hi5:

Bigger house bro, sell kids and divorce wife if you got em :hi5:

I hear ya. However, the kids (both under the tiny age of 3) and the wiser half are the aces graces. Thankfully, I'm in the fortunate position of having a great time with both the fam and the hobby.

detlofs sadly aren't dust proof and very few cases are.
i've even got cases i biult and sealed myself and there's still dust in them.

have you tried casesforcollectibles? Their boxes are the best imo

Back