SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any major fixes need to be done to the 21st to make it accurate? I see the stand is a little long, anything else?
I did a little mod on mine. There is a metal box covering the belt feed and then of course the window wiper blades. You can buy styrene in a "T" that is perfect scale for 1/6. I just need to make a sling.

I guess 21st Century must be out of business. They were located down the street from the Oakland Airport and I also happen to work in that area. Anyway, I drove by since I was curious to see if they had a store front or if it was just a warehouse but found it to be vacant. They did produce some really nice 1/6 scale weapons.
We should get coffee sometime. I don't know many local collectors.

I did a little mod on mine. There is a metal box covering the belt feed and then of course the window wiper blades. You can buy styrene in a "T" that is perfect scale for 1/6. I just need to make a sling.

if anyone is interested in the 21 century MGs, monkey depot has it on sale:

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Carded_Set_21st_Century_Toys_WWII_German_MG34_p/usf0028-dd315.htm

I only have the MG from takara's jin roh figure to compare it with, its doesn't have all the moving parts and what not like the takara one, but for that price, its pretty good.

Thanks, guys! I placed the order on Monkey Depot along with a Russian RPG for KOTCS Indy that was also on sale!

my 2 are now shipping at the end of the month with Lando---Thank you SSC!!!saves money on shipping to AUS ;)
even if the dollar has nearly reached 1:1 :)

I have been charged too :). Now to get my money ready for the customs and VAT tax.:banghead:banghead I so hate SS for this, EU customers know what I'm talking about

I would have been charged much sooner but I'm having mine go second day shipping and they can't ship them until they are ready to ship out of the warehouse for expidited shipping.

Mine has been charged now and should ship tonight.

Last edited:
Yea my last flex pay charge was like last week. So hopefully mine will be going out with the first batches and then I can attempt to turn it around and sell it.

Back