Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While you're going back to old sculpts, did you ever finish that Dodge you were working on?
28435_430469360648_5026691_n.jpg

WOW!!!!!! That is neat sculpt of Dodge. Is that something you still have or
would you have to sculpt it again? When you do sculpt again you can me
in if you decide to make some cast.

I still have Dodge. His hair in the back needs tweaking and he's so close to being done. Guess I just lost my gumption and got distracted. I am easily distracted. SQUIRREL!!

And I never got around to making molds of Galen and Dr. Galen. But the good news is I know where they are!!

Well, when you're ready, PLEASE let me know. It appears you have some others interested as well. Maybe selling casts can bring in money to help with your other "distractions". :monkey3

This questions sounds very familiar!

Funny the Dodge question came up...because Kfog asked me the same question a few weeks ago. :hi5: I will get to Dodge. I think he is needed...Humans are really tricky to sculpt. If Dodge is made, then Langdon must also be made. :lecture

OMG!! I FINISHED this paint up!! FINALLY!!!
266735_10151268174210649_589423533_o.jpg

Last edited:
Michael that looks great!

Now that is the stamp of approval Ive been looking for...thanks!!

I keep sidetracking with other ape projects. I need to finish the chimp classroom. Oddly enough I saved Cornelius Jr. for last. I'm glad I waited. I think it'll come out much better doing it now opposed to a few months ago, and hes the one that needs to look the best. This is the head I'm going to use...
9AA181EF-D5F7-4EB5-8365-F5E8DC6E5F6B-298-00000018E4CF26DB.jpg

LOL, Audie Murphy as Cornelius Jr!! Gotta love it.
There's always so much talk on how to match colors for the gorilla uniforms. I think I know why its so tough to get it right ALL the time.
264970_10150322367876349_7168031_n.jpg

Ha! I never noticed that. I had always assumed the tv series gorillas wore a more burgundy color and the movie gorillas leaned toward purple.

I'd say that I still have a few Planet of the Apes figures left to sell!:wave Please PM me if interested!:yess:

I have taken 25 pictures to show true scale of Apes Treehouse/Hut! I intend to sell it on ebay and may sell the Gorilla as an added bonus!:cuckoo:

The extra straw not pictured was left off to show slats and roof that can be altered by buyer with some added wood and paint or just left as is:wave.

Back