Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I'm going to work more on Cornelius Juniors face. It needs to be smoothed out. It's too wrinkly. What do you guys suggest I use? Nail file? Sand paper? Hmm... I may resculpt the nose, too. And try something different for the top piece of clothing.

I put an exclusive forbidden zone zaius on ebay if there is anyone interested here!

Does anyone know where I could pick up some sideshow gorilla soldier clothes? Need some for my background gorillas.

I found a disguise beard that colour. If anyone is interested maybe I could get some more, really cheap. Let me know.

Hello Aneses! I have some faux/fake hair for the chimps and gorillas! I would be interested in a trade for some orangutan hair. Can you please PM me? Thanks!

This is what I have used:

https://www.ritdye.com/colorit_color_formula_guide

I'll have to check my backup computer to be 100% sure, but I think I used mixture #432 (1 Tbs Wine, 1 Tsp Black, 1 Cup Water)

I first remove the color (see thumbnail photo). Then I dye the uniforms.

Results:
546184_322479471158618_1480980761_n.jpg

Have fun and be safe.

I tried my hand in sculpting a chimp face over the head of a Twisting Toyz figure. I think I'm getting better!

f1fe68e4.jpg

864575cd.jpg

850e48fe.jpg

I'm done! Huge thanks to Ironman for helping me every step of the way and putting up with all of my ridiculous newbie questions! I really wanted to make something at least respectable, and I'm pretty proud of this! Cant wait to do more projects.

He's barefoot right now until the spare set of SS chimp shoes come in. I also threw Hasbro chimp tunic on him until I'm able to track down an extra SS tunic.

He's not based on any particular character. His tunic has no glyphs, though (using them for upcoming projects), so he can't be anyone important! :p

2152ecb0.jpg

cb710c99.jpg

5c1d4d70.jpg

Hey IM! How do you put larger pictures on like everyone else seems to know how to do here, thanks?

Back