SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they change the collecto n go system they've been using for nearly a decade.

I doubt they change the collecto n go system they've been using for nearly a decade.

But they've certainly changed the months of pre-ordering the SDCC exclusives that is for sure. We're usually in 3/4 the way through them by this time.

But they've certainly changed the months of pre-ordering the SDCC exclusives that is for sure. We're usually in 3/4 the way through them by this time.

This is true but you know as well as I do there is too much crap going on at comic-con as well as their booth to let people buy at the show. They only do that on Sunday near the closing time.

It would be nice if they did a guessing contest....oh wait, no shadows this year. Kinda takes away the anticipation.

Its just a gimmick. They'll have to reveal them in the next little bit to allow time for pre-orders. We might get them sooner if for some reason 6,000 of us haven't already liked them (yeah right!) but its not like they aren't going to reaveal these eventually. Con exclusives help pay for companies to go to these cons, so its not hurting us any by not revealing them :lol

Darn you, Facebook!! I hope Sideshow reaches their quota of 'likes' or 'fans' quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back