SDCC Exclusives revealed tomorrow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as the 1:6 Star Wars offering goes, i would complain if they just rolled with Ganch...

Probably because all original threads before the split seem to be in the statue forum automatically and have to be manually moved elsewhere.

That's what I love about SDCC, Sideshow always pulls out the Clonetroopers. That means I get to save my money and not worry about missing anything. :D

Wow, this is lame. You think SSC would throw the freaks a bone for sticking with them in a ____ty economy despite the increasing prices, sub par paint apps and growing QC issues. Now we need to act as their personal marketing/advertising/promotions department to magically pull 6k likes out of our asses? I say let Chicky hook their collective nose rings to their collective nether piercings and whip their cheeks to weltsville for this shameless atrocity! :lecture:lecture:lecture

Wow, this is lame. You think SSC would throw the freaks a bone for sticking with them in a ____ty economy despite the increasing prices, sub par paint apps and growing QC issues. Now we need to act as their personal marketing/advertising/promotions department to magically pull 6k likes out of our asses? I say let Chicky hook their collective nose rings to their collective nether piercings and whip their cheeks to weltsville for this shameless atrocity! :lecture:lecture:lecture

Honestly, I'm one more messed up statue away from leaving SSC's altogether but they are delirious if they think I am going to advertise for them when they can't keep their end of the deal and send out an non-damaged, painted correctly piece for their high prices.

That's what I love about SDCC, Sideshow always pulls out the Clonetroopers. That means I get to save my money and not worry about missing anything. :D

I feel the same way. Anything PT is a much welcome relief on my wallet.

picture.php

Wow, this is lame. You think SSC would throw the freaks a bone for sticking with them in a ____ty economy despite the increasing prices, sub par paint apps and growing QC issues.
Add to that the fact that their perspective toward customers is not what it used to be. Don't know how many of you saw what happened with the Terminator 1 PF, but after my experience with that, SSC lost me on what was previously one of the biggest saving graces (great customer support). We're getting more and more QC problems, and now they won't even make right for the customers when they occur if the problem manifests a couple of months out instead of within 30 days (instead placing the blame on customers, and allowing only partial refunds with the claim that doing so is somehow a "courtesy"). Probably just a matter of time before they start acting like Hot Toys in relation to customers--downplaying or ignoring issues and displacing blame until they are faced with overwhelming complaints that force their hand--in an effort to cut costs and play damage control. Frankly, I'm pretty disillusioned with Sideshow right now.

What are they thinking? Let me Prog for a minute, some people budget for these things. They're announcing this stuff awfully late in the game. What gives? Dave, why they treat us like animal? "Why you deserve?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back