ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Doc Holliday & TDK Jokers**

I'm not really sure how you could improve either of your Jokers... They're both perfect. :clap All the efforts of all the talented people that contributed really shines through. Outstanding!

I'm not really sure how you could improve either of your Jokers... They're both perfect. :clap All the efforts of all the talented people that contributed really shines through. Outstanding!

Thanks Flosi. I actually plan to weather up the Kato outifit. Make it a bit more realistic. Every time I watch the movie, it always reminds me of how dirty the outfit needs to be. :mad:

:wave

Sweet Joker man! That looks so real! IMO it just tops the BobbyC Joker. :clap

You should update your front page with a brand new collection shot! :wink1:

Yeah I'm starting to notice that from everyone's posts. :lol

Waiting for a few more pieces before I update the first page. Thanks again!

wow.....mind blowing collection short...very impressive....high end......im sorry but that bobby c joker is still off the charts, i cant run with the crowd here, to me thats top notch......maybe because i have one too:wink1:....seriously there all great, hard to pick just one........way to go....:clap:clap

wow.....mind blowing collection short...very impressive....high end......im sorry but that bobby c joker is still off the charts, i cant run with the crowd here, to me thats top notch......maybe because i have one too:wink1:....seriously there all great, hard to pick just one........way to go....:clap:clap

Haha! Thanks Marty! Yeah I can't be mad that people are liking the Adam Joker more. I love them both equally. Thanks so much for the compliment. :hi5:

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory

Now's it's legal........

IMG_4213.jpg

IMG_4216.jpg

IMG_4206.jpg

IMG_4207.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4204.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

IMG_4208.jpg

This awesome mr round

Did your neckerchief come like that or did you re-tie yours? :lol I'm desperate for some tips

Did your neckerchief come like that or did you re-tie yours? :lol I'm desperate for some tips

:lol

Mine came like that. Sorry you're having trouble with yours. Maybe PM Rainman how his tailor tied them? Good luck! :hi5:

Awesome collection ShortRound!:clap I love Mr. Wonka!!!

Man, I just love that Doc Holliday fig! Congrats again, if I haven't said it before! :clap

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Elvis1976 Year One Batman & Joker**

Without further a do. Elvis1976 Year One Batman and Joker. Such a wonderful job by master Seb. Thank you again.

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4384.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4418.jpg

IMG_4423.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Elvis1976 Year One Batman & Joker**

Awesome,just awesome,

Back