ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory >Imaresqd1 Interrogation Joker<

Awesome updates on the custom figs, ShortRound and congrats! :clap

IMG_4175.jpg

Too much awesome for one update! Doc and Blondie look like they were meant to share a shelf :drool

And I know I've told you before, but that Adam sculpt is (imo) the best joker sculpt out there :lecture I love Bobby's, but in that shot of the two of them, there's a clear victor.

MAJOR congrats homie! :hi5:

Adam's best :clap:

:exactly:

I have to agree, that Joker is Adam's best and the best Joker I have seen thus far. Congrats indeed!

Now give me back my Blondie :lol

And I know I've told you before, but that Adam sculpt is (imo) the best joker sculpt out there :lecture I love Bobby's, but in that shot of the two of them, there's a clear victor.

:horror :horror
Keep saying that. See what happens on Friday when I see you. :thwak

I have to agree, that Joker is Adam's best and the best Joker I have seen thus far. Congrats indeed!

Now give me back my Blondie :lol

:lol:lol

Never! :nono

Last edited:

Some more of these guys once I get my replacement holster.....:yess:

IMG_4180.jpg

I am so digging Tombstones Doc Holiday Shortround, even the index finger tapping on the butt of the pistol

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory >Imaresqd1 Intrrogation Joker<

Was gonna do one big sh it storm update but I figured I'd just do it one piece at a time. :lol

It's been seen in my thread before but it wasn't mine at the time. Here's my newly acquired Imaresqd1 Joker head sculpt with Kato's Joker outfit. Big thanks to Macapaolo for this piece. I'm forever indebted to you.

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4175.jpg

IMG_4176.jpg

IMG_4170.jpg

Pefection :)

Had a chance to see Hector's collection in person. Awesome displays. Showroom quality. Great job Hector. :clap

Pefection :)

Thank you Nic! I hope one day I can have ALL of Adam's Jokers.....one day, like you. :duff

Had a chance to see Hector's collection in person. Awesome displays. Showroom quality. Great job Hector. :clap

Can't thank you enough Leo. Your words mean a lot. I have a picture for you BTW. ;)

Back