ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (DARTH VADER, VINCENT VEGA)

3/18/13
IMG_1251_zpsd1a060d1.jpg

:thud:

Hands down, BEST collection ever. Each piece is practical perfection and you really take time with the poses. Looks so cleanly displayed also.

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (DARTH VADER, DANIEL PLAINVIEW BACKPACK, VINCENT VEG

Fancy shmancy.

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (DARTH VADER, DANIEL PLAINVIEW BACKPACK, VINCENT VEG

Holy crap, that backpack completes that figure. What a display, man, what a display...:hi5:

Love that Plainview shelf...so awesome that backpack looks great!

Wat happened to your Jedi Luke? I am in the process of making a custom one now.

Wat happened to your Jedi Luke? I am in the process of making a custom one now.

Still around. I put together a farmer Luke for fun. Found the parts in my storage.

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (NEO)

Still can't believe I missed out on this release. Managed to get an Iminime Neo from Denny. Without a doubt their best release yet......until Blondie gets here at least. ;)

Replaced the body with an advance TT with narrow shoulder arms. Completely remade the repelling harness with T-800 buckles. Found some pretty rare mini Uzi's. Shorten the neck with a custom neck adapter. So happy with this.

IMG_1859_zpsabda8d23.jpg

IMG_1864_zps46c47161.jpg

IMG_1865_zps266743ab.jpg

IMG_1867_zpsb480af57.jpg

IMG_1858_zps09cbd07e.jpg

Nice Neo Mr Round. Damn it felt like I haven't been here in ages. Keep up the good work.

:lol
So have I. Been jacked into Matrix for awhile now. You plan to pick up the Kato/Sean Neo, Tigh?

Morpheus coming up........

God I wish i could swing both of them but i would sadly say i don't think i could fund them at the moment. Kato's Morpheus outfit is just amazing! :thud:

Back