ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (DARTH VADER)

'The circle is now complete'. Great job on Vader buddy.

Umm.. I dunno if you're aware, but I think there's a new Vader from SS right around the corner.:lol

'The circle is now complete'. Great job on Vader buddy.

Umm.. I dunno if you're aware, but I think there's a new Vader from SS right around the corner.:lol

Thanks Walker! :hi5:

Of course I know. I saw it in person at comic con last year. I can't wait that long for one. :lol
Plus ANH is my favorite of the 3. :exactly:

Playing catch up here, but kongrats on the updates to Vader, Short Fat, looks fan-fawkin-tastic!

Hey man, what cowl/head have you got on your two DX12's? Is it the medi cowl? Where abouts did you get it?

Playing catch up here, but kongrats on the updates to Vader, Short Fat, looks fan-fawkin-tastic!

Why thank you mister kingfatness! Yours was an inspiration to me. So thank YOU for that. :1-1:

Hey man, what cowl/head have you got on your two DX12's? Is it the medi cowl? Where abouts did you get it?

They are in fact the Medicom cowls. I got them from the Medicom TDK figure.

Rainman "gangter" Pulp Fiction Vincent Vega. :rock

IMG_1538_zps8af5a1cc.jpg

IMG_1543_zpsb7eadebb.jpg

IMG_1552_zpsace2e1c5.jpg
IMG_1544_zpsa4911e8b.jpg

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (DARTH VADER, VINCENT VEGA)

Wow, the best Vader I've seen so far and the best Old Ben I've seen as well. The pic together is awesome overload.

Love the Vince great shots really shows off the likeness. You should also show off those shots you have of him in his Volleyball game gear!

Great Score and Pic's on RM"s Vincent; SR, Great Addition to your Great Collection; Great Post

Kongrats on Vega, looks like an excellent piece.

Wow, the best Vader I've seen so far and the best Old Ben I've seen as well. The pic together is awesome overload.

Wow! Thanks tbay! Mean a lot! :wave

Love the Vince great shots really shows off the likeness. You should also show off those shots you have of him in his Volleyball game gear!

Thank senbi! That not a bad idea. :exactly: I'll post them up soon.

Great Score and Pic's on RM"s Vincent; SR, Great Addition to your Great Collection; Great Post

Kongrats on Vega, looks like an excellent piece.

congrats for the new acquisition ;)

Thanks fellas! :duff

Loving the Vader, SR! I gotta spray my dome matte now!

So how did you get your tunic to layer so nicely?

Thanks Flosi! :hi5: Just futzed it. I also used double sided tape on the shoulder area of the armor to keep the tunic from sliding. Worked pretty good. :dunno

Yeah, that's pretty much what I did too... Guess I was just hoping for some sort of grand solution. :lol

So how much did you cut off the gloves? That's always been something I wanted to do but never took care of.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I did too... Guess I was just hoping for some sort of grand solution. :lol

So how much did you cut off the gloves? That's always been something I wanted to do but never took care of.

I hear ya. It takes time for sure. I had to cut the tunic at the bottom too. Was too long on the front pieces. Just a pain. :lol Worth it in the end.

I cut off 2 "sections" or "rows" of the glove....if that makes sense? :) Then I hollowed them out a bit on top so the sleeves fit better and rotate easier. :exactly:

Vince looks great in your pics, homie! :rock

Back