ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (NEO,RICK GRIMES,STORMTROOPER)

Thanks man. Waiting for Kato's Levi jacket then sending it to Silentsurfer for full weathering and bloody effect.

Can't wait to see what you and Nathan come up with! Do you have a Daryl on the way as well Shorty?

Thanks man. Yeah I ordered the Iminime version but apparently Sean and Kato will make one as well. So that will be mine! :yess:

I'm hoping that's confirmed with Sean and Kato..but I do think the Iminime sculpt is slightly better in terms of likeness than the WGP version. What you think?

I am too. Would love a Kato Daryl outfit. Iminimes is a VERY strong likeness. Already have it actually...... :lol

Not sure if I posted these here but I had the Iminime proto for Famcon. It's a beaut in person. Just amazing. Definitely the way to go for now. I honestly don't like the WGP sculpt. Looks unfinished to me. I would go Iminime.......for now. :monkey3

Ok, that definitely blows away the WGP sculpt away..the tailoring is pretty top notch on the vest too. Sent you a PM too Shorty.

I am too. Would love a Kato Daryl outfit. Iminimes is a VERY strong likeness. Already have it actually...... :lol

Not sure if I posted these here but I had the Iminime proto for Famcon. It's a beaut in person. Just amazing. Definitely the way to go for now. I honestly don't like the WGP sculpt. Looks unfinished to me. I would go Iminime.......for now. :monkey3

That looks INCREDBILE Shortfat! :clap

WOW! That's is Great Looking, WOW! Great Great Post; SR

Yes it is. He was originally on an ACI christian body. Denny didn't mind if I switched it out and messed with it a little. So I took the liberty. :monkey3

Don't think I'll be going with that after all though. Might go with a Blitzway or Enterbay body.

We shall see once in hand. :)

Very splendid.
Is this Head the last version?

Last edited:
Re: Shorty's Stuff

IMG_4765.jpg

That is FIT.

Such a sick collection. So many grail pieces. Very jealous!

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (NEO,RICK GRIMES)

Picked up a SS Stormtrooper. Glad to have one back in the collection. He's on a slim TT. Armor has been shined up with future floor polish. Really brings this figure to a new level. Big thanks to all the SW freaks in the SW section. So much passion over there, you can't help but involve yourself. :lol

IMG_1916_zpsff85b1d1.jpg

IMG_1914_zpsf75283e1.jpg

IMG_1917_zps55ad50e4.jpg

IMG_1919_zpsff675310.jpg

IMG_1921_zps226e12bc.jpg

IMG_1924_zps4f5810d8.jpg

A litte fun with a TT sculpt I had laying around. :)

IMG_1922_zps61b37ca8.jpg

IMG_1923_zps4aeaba21.jpg

This upgraded Stormtrooper looks cool. Doesn't have the lady hips the original SS body had.

Back