ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (Collection update)

Nothing major. Just some sculpts I received today. :wave

IMG_3923_zpsc96e547c.jpg

IMG_3924_zps263e2aac.jpg

:rock

Bats looks amazing shorty.​

Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (BATMAN, MORPHEUS)

I been aiming my display to look like yours. Just superb figures and custom pieces. How do you hide your wires so well. Please do tell

BB cowl looks sick bro!

:rock

Bats looks amazing shorty.

Thanks my good men! :duff:

I been aiming my display to look like yours. Just superb figures and custom pieces. How do you hide your wires so well. Please do tell

Wow! That's quite the compliment! Thank you so much clownz! As far as the wiring goes. They're all tucked behind or underneath the metal "framing" or "bars" inside the detolf. Here's a little mock up diagram. Red are the LED strips, blue is the wires, and green are the small clear zip ties I used to tie them down. At the bottom, where they all come together, I pull them out at the bottom corner threw the door.(if that makes sense)
Simple! :) You can add as many zip ties as you want, for a cleaner look. I think I might of added more ties than the diagram shows. But those are the main spots that need them. Make sure you're tying all the wires together as you're coming down the framing. Hope this helps. :wave

detolf-glass-door-cabinet__72928_PE189178_S4_zpsc5073de7.jpg

I love your bats man! what cape is that? looks amazing and it drapes very nice.

Re: Shorty's Stuff

Thanks Colossus! You're the best! :1-1:

Hey thanks Xlasher! All I did was put him on a HT slim TT with peg extenders. Everything else is all stock. :wave

As far as the Batman, I'm not sure which one you're talking about. Can you show me?

Here's a little collection update. Still working on a few things. Gotta clear some shelves for upcoming releases. But shaping up nicely I think. :)

IMG_3909_zps634156f9.jpg

Looks great as always SR! Have you decided where Bickle will go?

Fifth detolf?! :lol

6th. :monkey3

Daryl from Kato and Sean? or the iminime one?

Well I got the Iminime version coming. If the Sean/Kato version comes out better, then I'll go that route.

Still, I've seen the Iminime Daryl sculpt in hand and it's amazing! Gonna be tough to beat. :)

EDIT-Nevermind, I AM keeping the Iminime version. Keep forgetting that Norman Reedus owns one. :rock

Last edited:

Thanks Colossus! You're the best! :1-1:

Here's a little collection update. Still working on a few things. Gotta clear some shelves for upcoming releases. But shaping up nicely I think. :) [/B]
IMG_3909_zps634156f9.jpg
[/CENTER]

This is Impressive, Really Really Great Look and Pic, SR my Friend, Excellent Excellent Post

6th. :monkey3

Well I got the Iminime version coming. If the Sean/Kato version comes out better, then I'll go that route.

Still, I've seen the Iminime Daryl sculpt in hand and it's amazing! Gonna be tough to beat. :)

EDIT-Nevermind, I AM keeping the Iminime version. Keep forgetting that Norman Reedus owns one. :rock

:horror

Epicness is epic.

Feel free to send me any figures you have that cannot be displayed in lightless detolfs.

All you have to do is pay the shipping. :duff

Back