ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (THE MATRIX RELOADED NEO & MORPHEUS)

What is your secret for photographing in the detolf with no reflections? Looks great.

That's what I need to know my pics always look horrible..haze from the lights or reflections...ahh!

What is your secret for photographing in the detolf with no reflections? Looks great.

That's what I need to know my pics always look horrible..haze from the lights or reflections...ahh!

No real secret. I always open the door for shots. That's pretty obvious though. You wouldn't take photos with the detolf door closed right? :lol

I don't use flash either. :)

Its gotta be your camera, Hector as I open the doors and never use flash either.

I knew it had to be an SLR...definitely not using a polaroid with these kinda shots you're getting Shorty.

Oh you guys are so funny.:pfft:

:rotfl I mean I get reflections off of the back glass. Look at shortys pics. No reflection off of the back glass.

Last edited:

Oh you guys are so funny.:pfft:

:rotfl I mean I get reflections off of the back glass. Look at shortys pics. No reflection off of the back glass.

:lol

Sorry qbomb. I wasn't trying to be funny though. I was being serious There's definitely reflection in my pictures though man. Check them out closer. ;)

What glasses are you using for Neo?

:lol

Sorry qbomb. I wasn't trying to be funny though. I was being serious There's definitely reflection in my pictures though man. Check them out closer. ;)

I see the reflection of your dioder lights, but not of the figures:dunno. I have a Canon Rebel T2i for my pictures. I get much greater reflection of my figures in mine while in the detolf on the back glass, but I think it has more to do with overhead lighting and such in my office then anything. Anyway man, don't want to derail your thread. Your pics are fantastic and your collection even better:yess:

I see the reflection of your dioder lights, but not of the figures:dunno. I have a Canon Rebel T2i for my pictures. I get much greater reflection of my figures in mine while in the detolf on the back glass, but I think it has more to do with overhead lighting and such in my office then anything. Anyway man, don't want to derail your thread. Your pics are fantastic and your collection even better:yess:

Well when I shot I only have the dioder lights on in the room. Everything else is turned off. I honestly can't tell you what I do. I just point and shoot. :lol

Now you just need hands for your Morpheus.

Uh....what? :lol

What glasses are you using for Neo?

Those are the stock Iminime glasses. They're real metal. They're great! :)

Some shots of Neo with his brotha from anotha motha....:lol

1412556_215199781991999_1448989926_o.jpg

558964_215199868658657_260691337_n.jpg

1422507_215199951991982_1592132908_n.jpg

Man, I love that Neo!
Kato's a beast. That looks like a 1:1 outfit.
Love the pics, specially the 3rd one.

Grats Hector. :clap

Man, I love that Neo!
Kato's a beast. That looks like a 1:1 outfit.
Love the pics, specially the 3rd one.

Grats Hector. :clap

Thank you so much Fernando. Kato is a genius without a doubt. Can't tell you how happy I am with it.

:)

Simply breathtaking! Neo is absolutely amazing! Congrats in both figures!!! :hi5:

Awesome Hector
R u using the iminime body on neo?

Thank you my good man! :1-1:

Thanks Ricardo! I'm using a TTM21 with narrow shoulder arms. Perfect combination for Kato's work. :)

Top quality :)
Makes much diference keep ttm 21 arms?
Did you try?

Back