ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY (THE MATRIX RELOADED NEO)

577517_214657022046275_250625783_n.jpg

Damn. What a great teaser. I have katos neo outfit but man do I wish I had that imineme neo head.

Great stuff short!

Got caught up earlier. Here are the rest. It's grail month or something. And like I said last time, I DO NOT use that word often. This kind of quality Neo has been something I've wanted for a loooong time and the Medicom version was very satisfying when it first came out. However this is just a work of art.

I immediately knew what I wanted to do with Iminime's Neo when I first saw it, track down a Kato Neo outfit and slap the IMM head sculpt on it. The Matrix Reloaded is what REALLY got me into collecting. Still have bins of Matrix junk in my storage. :lol So this is a very special piece for me. Hope you enjoy. :)

529519_214656755379635_1425591853_n.jpg

74937_214656828712961_1095800638_n.jpg

893555_214656935379617_1889219721_o.jpg

892195_214657068712937_1459990163_o.jpg

1459325_214657155379595_445007142_n.jpg

This Kato outfit is his new version?
Update your full collection picture in the first page too ;)

daahhhhh! thats killing me man. i really need a neo and always thought that head was more reloaded. awesome!

Simple yet stunning. Love it.

I so want this....did Kato do this for you especially?

Just practical perfection. Simple as that.

Impressive, congrats man :)

Thank you my fellow freaks. :grouphug

This Kato outfit is his new version?
Update your full collection picture in the first page too

Yes, this is the newer version. I'll be updating the collection and first page as soon a few pieces arrives. Thanks man. :)

Show that to anyone and I think they would have a hard time understanding that's a figure. :horror

I agree. :exactly:

Exactly...great shot there. Congrats again Hector! Katos tailoring is too good.

The best. :lecture

daahhhhh! thats killing me man. i really need a neo and always thought that head was more reloaded. awesome!

Thanks man. :)

I don't know about MORE Reloaded but definitely usable as a Reloaded. The hair should be combed a lot neater for the Reloaded look. There's a couple strands of hair on the front that were sculpted specifically for "The Matrix" look. But like I said, still very usable as a Reloaded look. :)

Damn Hector, you keep added the best quality representations of figures available. Neo is beautiful. I have got to splurge on a Kato outfit some day. Congrats man.

He looks amazing! Glad you got your grail piece, and boy does he look like a grail. If only I could afford matrix pieces lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back