Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm building a stormtrooper and sandtrooper and need clarification on something. From what I can tell the grey trapezoids, tears and teeth should be flat grey, plus the black outline on the traps & tears. Am I correct or should they be glossy too?

I'm building a stormtrooper and sandtrooper and need clarification on something. From what I can tell the grey trapezoids, tears and teeth should be flat grey, plus the black outline on the traps & tears. Am I correct or should they be glossy too?

ArmourandHelmetHumbrolPaintColours_.jpg

This should answer all questions.

Thanks man! Yea I need more clones! Really thinking about expanding my 501st squadron a bit further.

Random question, but do you think getting a Marmit AT-AT driving would be worth it at this point in 1:6 collecting? Is it just inevitable that this trooper coming from SS and/or HT?

Anyone here have it and want to show it off?

Random question, but do you think getting a Marmit AT-AT driving would be worth it at this point in 1:6 collecting? Is it just inevitable that this trooper coming from SS and/or HT?

Once I saw the Tie Fighter Pilot, I decided not to go after the Marmit...he is coming...I think SSC will get to him first...

Here's a pic of my ATAT Driver, good solid figure & doesn't look outta place next to a Sideshow piece.

IMG_9922.JPG

Here's a pic of my ATAT Driver, good solid figure & doesn't look outta place next to a Sideshow piece.

View attachment 150115

Looks great. I was in the process of redoing my ATAT driver to look exactly screen accurate (not a huge amount of work actually) but then lost all the gloves... can't find them anywhere.:mad::slap

What were/did you do to make it more accurate?

Just making it look just like the "on set" pics of the ATAT driver... slight repaint on helmet, fix emblems, lower helmet quite a bit (much harder than it sounds,) put on narrow body, use Hasbro breather pack and tubes, replace webbing. Then the gloves went missing. I WILL find them before Christmas.:lol

Back