Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Empire

St2_zpscf7cf028.jpg

HOLY SITH !!! frekin' cool !

I'm so addicted to these guys! Over the last two months I have snagged:
Phase I Captain
Phase I Lieutenant
Boil & Waxer
Bly
Utapau 212th
Curascant Elite
442nd Trooper
Shock Trooper (FINALLY! although he was price at $160)
I need to track down a Phase I Commander now and I'll be all set until the Utapau Airborne comes in

I really can't wait to see them do some Republic Commando's! SCORCH!!

I have a question, are those new SS clone trooper (EP 456) still got lose joint? I had 2 back in 09 and they can hardly stand ... :panic::panic::panic:

I have a question, are those new SS clone trooper (EP 456) still got lose joint? I had 2 back in 09 and they can hardly stand ... :panic::panic::panic:

Hit and miss, I had a clone from the Waxer/Boil set that had such weak legs that he'd leg spasm even in the holder if it dipped too low, but that seems to be the exception, not the rule.

Ya like niltusk said its hit or miss out of all my clones the only 2 that cant stand on their own are my commander bly and 1 of my 2 501st its odd that 1 has super tight joints while the other came with loose joints and they are on the same body LOL.

hey i need tips. i have medicom storm trooper and i want to pose him to seat in a 1/6 chair (of course).
can he be pose that way i can bend the knee but i couldnt make his body be straight . u know a normal position how to seat.

which part should i bend? or he cant be pose that way

thanks gus

Man you made hay while the sun shone on those ssc stormtroopers haha, i'm stuck at 2 sandies

hey i need tips. i have medicom storm trooper and i want to pose him to seat in a 1/6 chair (of course).
can he be pose that way i can bend the knee but i couldnt make his body be straight . u know a normal position how to seat.

which part should i bend? or he cant be pose that way

thanks gus

I have never had a medi Stormtrooper, but if you Google Medicom Stormtrooper and dremel I think you will get some threads talking about getting more flexibility out of the Medis. :wave

@ Niltusk - LOL B'stards got Jar Jar Binks stuck on repeat! I'm going nuts here!

@ mortifactor - Got a shelf of Sandies just out of shot and another couple of Stormies in a Detolf - must have been high on order night!

@ Centurion - That's my custom Solo taking it on "the dark side" he like's a bit of Golden Rod that one!

Back