Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clone Commanders....

CLONE-CMDRS-02.jpg

Finally together at last!

Finally got round to glossing my SS stormie today. Waiting for the second coat of Future.
P1020042.jpg

I have also replaced the mic tips with ones from a fridge magnet and replaced the codpiece with one from a Hasbro 12".

Finally got round to glossing my SS stormie today. Waiting for the second coat of Future.
P1020042.jpg

I have also replaced the mic tips with ones from a fridge magnet and replaced the codpiece with one from a Hasbro 12".

how exactly did you pull out the original mic tips? what fridge magnet also if i may ask? tia

how exactly did you pull out the original mic tips? what fridge magnet also if i may ask? tia

It was a Tomy Artbox Mask Magnet, one of these:
tisinc99_2236_8256706889
tisinc99_2236_8256792513

The magnet tips came off pretty easily, but the SS tips are part of the sculpt and had to be ground off with a dremel.
stormie02.jpg

I've never had a Hasbro Stormtrooper in hand, I had no idea the cod pieces were separate... that is good news! Looks pretty good on your Stormtrooper.

thanks for the tutorial cavlcade. im unsure at the moment if i should jump on doing the mic tip mod, planning on selling my stormtrooper army should there be a rerelease down the line

Back