Show your Alien love! Post your pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to bring this thread back from the dead.

I've been playing around with some photo editing software and figured I post some pics here.

I've also included an ALIENS dio that Reverend did for me a while ago.

Haven't quite figured out what to do with it yet though.
So, there are several different pieces in there for effect.

I tried going with a real on set "ALIEN" look for the Nostromo pics and an on set "ALIENS" look for the others.

Let me know what you think...

100_0989a.jpg

100_0990b.jpg

100_0992b.jpg

100_0994b.jpg

100_0588a.jpg

100_0585.jpg

100_0582a.jpg

OK, I'll try to help the thread (hopefully) so here are some more of my aliens...

I am packing them all away until I have a place to display them again. When on display, I have placed different items in the hands of the top alien, i.e. a terminator skull, a predator mask, an alien skull, etc.

Jesus christ!

I mean that in the best way possible! Awesome set-up!

Dare I ask what's your favorite piece? The one you'd grab if there was a fire (knock wood) :)

Hehe. I'm glad you like the pix. :eek:
Well, I'd probably try to drag the entire cabinet out with me. But, it'd have to be the one with the SS Queen diorama in it. I really like my Queen. :monkey3

"This message is hidden because ALV427 is on your ignore list. "

That dude has been on my ignore list forever, so I can't even read what he posts. (not like it's ever worth reading)

"This message is hidden because ALV427 is on your ignore list. "

That dude has been on my ignore list forever, so I can't even read what he posts. (not like it's ever worth reading)

Angry Noob...enough said. :duh

ALV427, please keep your opinions relevant to the thread without regressing to childish, puerile and petty comments, which yours were.

Back