Show your Custom Bespin Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicomsucks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone with a handy guide to make one of these ourselves? I cant even track down a space trekker head now.

Anyone with a handy guide to make one of these ourselves? I cant even track down a space trekker head now.

I did mine with the ancient Sideshow Bespin pants, belt, and boots with the shirt and jacket coming from underneath the Hoth Han figure. I used an extra HT Stormtrooper Han head. I would like to upgrade the belt and boots to HT but parts have become hard to find.

I never would have guessed the throw in blue jacket with the Hoth Han would become so important.

I did mine with the ancient Sideshow Bespin pants, belt, and boots with the shirt and jacket coming from underneath the Hoth Han figure. I used an extra HT Stormtrooper Han head. I would like to upgrade the belt and boots to HT but parts have become hard to find.

I never would have guessed the throw in blue jacket with the Hoth Han would become so important.
Do you have any pics of your custom? I’m leaning to possibly doing a custom myself since HT won’t give everyone what they want.

I used the Sideshow Bespin Han and replaced the head with the extra Hoth Han head. It's not HT quality but it passes the "glance" test in the Detolf :)

This is the Space Tracker head on a TTM19 style body, Sideshow Bespin trousers and gun belt, Sideshow Hoth shirt and jacket, and Dragon in Dreams German officer boots:

51334190738_89d450de78_o.jpg

I decided to cobble one together myself. HT ANH head and SS Hoth Han figure are on the way. I really hope the SS jacket and shirt fit the HT "SOLO" Han body I have. Otherwise I might have to try my hand at 1/6 tailoring.

I’ll post soon but here is my recipe:
Sideshow Hoth Han jacket, trimmed zipper
Sideshow Hoth Han white shirt, slightly cut to be a little tighter
Solo Story boots
Medicom Pants (I hate the weird block striping on the commonly used SS pants)
Holster by robbies customs
Head by InigoGil, painted by Silent Surfer.

To be clear, this was a pricey figure to cobble together, but I did it over time and can rest assured that it will always be an excellent piece, regardless of HT offering (which will never happen!)

I posted my recipe below. The space tracker head is nice but I’ve found that it’s just a little too big for any body EXCEPT as an alternate head on the Hoth Han bod

That looks like mix of SS and HT clothes, nothing custom about it.
Are you talking quality wise? B/c GeeWhiz does in fact make custom clothing and makes nearly all the proto clothes for current Big Chief Studios 1/6 figures. I have owned some of their stuff in the past and it's definitely great quality stuff. Nothing like Kato, Toribox, etc. but still usually higher quality than you get from SS or HT. They only made the shirt, pants and jacket for the Bespin look, though. The belt, holster and boots are HT ASWS Solo Han by the looks.

Back