Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HPD would be great! Seems like it’s done but that last figure would make up for missing Preacher and hopefully, not “stylized” at all. I could be coaxed into a 4th figure with the Drifter. Today however, my Munny arrives and my wife has a dental appointment so I’ll be playing Unforgiven while unboxing and won’t hear the obligatory “how much did that cost?” for a couple weeks until she notices it on the shelf.

As far as Blondie, I also love the figure but it looks more caricature than Jimmie’s pic of Munny, to me at least. Can’t say enough good things about Wales though. The sculpt, paint and guns really blow me away.
I reckon so.

IMG_5050.jpeg

The Man With No Name is back up for pre-order for a limited time:

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibl...man-with-no-name-sideshow-collectibles-100451

Expected to Ship: Jul 2025 - Dec 2025

EDIT:

Sideshow added 'Limited Edition' to the first photo:

View attachment 733585

I had to use screen shot to show that image, because if you download the photo (which is in the annoying avif format that I have to convert to something readable) the 'Limited Edition' tag doesn't show.

It's as though the words aren't part of the photo file at all. :huh
Pale Rider next.

Pale Rider next.

They'll likely re-issue all of them.

Blondie was the only western Clint I skipped, but once I had Pale Rider and Josey in hand I regretted not getting him, but didn't fancy paying the inflated prices.

Watching Dean's Munny review confirms him to be the weakest sculpt in the series, though I think he'll work fine in hand. Poor hand selection is an issue, as Dean also noted. He lacks enough useful left grips, so can't hold both glass and bottle, or carry two weapons.

Sideshow Munny 13.jpg

The previous two both had left gun grips...

53393002935_6fd4e61ff0_o.jpg
53319026793_450610be0e_o.jpg

Blondie has a left rifle grip which is more closed than Munny's, so that could eventually be useful:

the-man-with-no-name_clint-eastwood_gallery_63d9c706c0a73.jpg

Sideshow - The Man With No Name (GBU).jpg

They'll likely re-issue all of them.

Blondie was the only western Clint I skipped, but once I had Pale Rider and Josey in hand I regretted not getting him, but didn't fancy paying the inflated prices.

Watching Dean's Munny review confirms him to be the weakest sculpt in the series, though I think he'll work fine in hand. Poor hand selection is an issue, as Dean also noted. He lacks enough useful left grips, so can't hold both glass and bottle, or carry two weapons.

View attachment 733792

The previous two both had left gun grips...

View attachment 733795View attachment 733796

Blondie has a left rifle grip which is more closed than Munny's, so that could eventually be useful:

View attachment 733798

View attachment 733797
Thank you. Yes it is sure to be a munny earner. I only wanted Josey Wales however I acquired the Pale Rider sculpt and now seek the complete figure.

Back