Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank actually posted his OG Lara yesterday.

Never played the OG games but the design is cool. Don't like the nipples pointing out on the figure though, really hoping that doesn't happen on his Jill figure, maybe it was an artistic choice on his part :ROFLMAO:
Dang, his came out better than mine. Looks like we used the same body, but he made the boobs bigger, which I personally don’t like, but the rest of it looks great.

New unified Lara statue unveiled today

Attachments

• IMG_1378.jpeg
    IMG_1378.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1379.jpeg
    IMG_1379.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Frank actually posted his OG Lara yesterday.

Never played the OG games but the design is cool. Don't like the nipples pointing out on the figure though, really hoping that doesn't happen on his Jill figure, maybe it was an artistic choice on his part :ROFLMAO:
Well… it does get cold running around underground in nothing but a swimsuit and a pair of shorts…

Ive never really felt the need to unify the two lara’s and even though they said way back when that Shadow would be the game to unify the two versions, they didn’t do that at all. Im fine with them being seperate characters. But whoever is in charge of the IP now seems to be pushing unification of the two lara’s a lot. And I noticed theyre always using that new logo as well.

They are unifying bc shadowflop didn’t sell well and want to use classic Lara to hype the gamers. 2013 reboot was fine but they were developing her since then and she never reached the proper spot. I truly liked the first two games but shadow was uninspired, boring and repetitive. I hope new game brings back joy and excitement.

Been waiting to see these. Hopeful the first pics we get will be competent enough to form an opinion about.

Won't you lose your deposit ?
I paid my invoice

Does anyone know the worth of the Amanda figure/doll ?

Was looking on bbicn for any in hand pics, and wow those guys are way more harsh than we are. Was looking at their thread for the Lara figure and the highest praise it got was "Ok," lol, everything else was negative. Still haven't found any in hand pics though.

Was looking on bbicn for any in hand pics, and wow those guys are way more harsh than we are. Was looking at their thread for the Lara figure and the highest praise it got was "Ok," lol, everything else was negative. Still haven't found any in hand pics though.
And then the people here try to claim were negative ones 😅

Any in hand pics yet? Im so eager to see if its just as much of a shiteshow as their latest Jill.

Damn they released her fast! I canceled mine. Have no trust. Kept only Triss Merigold PO from SW as we don’t have alternatives.
Yeah same here. After what they did with their Death Island Jill, I've pretty much had it with them. Literally changed everything with the figure without ever giving an update.

Are there any videos of Lara on billibilli?
Just checked, nothing yet. Maybe by next week I'm guessing.

Yeah same here. After what they did with their Death Island Jill, I've pretty much had it with them. Literally changed everything with the figure without ever giving an update.

Just checked, nothing yet. Maybe by next week I'm guessing.
I paid my invoice from Giantoys a few days ago and it shipped the other day. Uhhh what happened with the Jill figure? Now I’m concerned.

IMG_20240814_225637.jpg

I got "miss croft" I think she looks good, I'll put her gear on tomorrow but she looks good like this as well.

Back