Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9850.jpeg
IMG_9851.jpeg
IMG_9852.jpeg
IMG_9853.jpeg

Well I decided to compare my boots with the SW Lara 2.0 boots.
For some reason they surprisingly bothered with the details that time around. Mine are ripped directly from the original 3D model, so I'm guessing a lot of the original detail got lost because they were textures instead of mesh.
An odd thing I noticed from the 3D model, her right boot is slightly wider than her left boot. I guess Lara wears two different boot sizes. 😵
So I need to make more creases, overall detail, side zippers, and make them bigger.
Back to the drawing board!

lara boots.jpg

Also found the real boot. lol

0093b991b996fcb9c1f14064c62f4e97.jpg

I found these on ali as well. I think theyre the right boots but theyre not tied all the way for some reason. In the description it does say “female size” but ive been burned too many times. Bought “female” shoes before only to receive huge man boots. You’d have to cut off the weird blue sock thing tho

Attachments

• IMG_0416.png
    IMG_0416.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I found these on ali as well. I think theyre the right boots but theyre not tied all the way for some reason. In the description it does say “female size” but ive been burned too many times. Bought “female” shoes before only to receive huge man boots. You’d have to cut off the weird blue sock thing tho
Yeah I've had that happen once or twice. Very annoying.
Even worse when they have male clothing listed as "fits female". Uh no it won't, bud. Lol

I actually wanted to get those boots you posted. They always looked a bit cheap to me though. Those might look decent with a repaint and some customizing.

Hello everyone! Not sure if this is where I should ask but…

I have a spare SWToys Miss Croft head sculpt and I would love to get a hold of a Master Team head sculpt, if anyone is willing to do a direct trade that would be amazing. US only please!

Attachments

• IMG_7701.jpeg
    IMG_7701.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7702.jpeg
    IMG_7702.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Back