Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rahmier (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) has an incredible custom Logan head with real hair beard and what not. Mans got skills

Rahmier (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) has an incredible custom Logan head with real hair beard and what not. Mans got skills
Thanks guys, I forgot to post here. Here's the pics of the modded mms220 sculpt I did.

734d806a1b39985b2f95a9b8aa9b2a66.jpg

adb649885008baab41359a49d44679e9.jpg

c08598a3cf446e220ad082df16e57b94.jpg

Yeah man, I saw that on Facebook the other day... It's uncanny.

Yeah that is amazing. I didn't want to steal your thunder and post the pics. But I thought it would be good to draw attention to it. Best looking Jackman head I've seen to date. Very very well done.

Got these from onesixthkit - body and claws are yet to arrive. I'm very impressed with the head sculpt (these are In hand pics of the 4.0 sculpt)
1.JPG2.JPG4.JPG3.JPGIMG_0279.JPG

Dang. That's impressive for a KO sculpt. Little narrow deformation it seems but if you've never seen the other in person you wouldn't know. The paint is ace too.

Here's my Old Man Logan WIP. Headsculpt by Numo Workshops (painted by me), Bane bootleg coat and the rest is all from Origins Wolverine :

Back