Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Next year I celebrate 50 years of collecting Batman comics, figures and toys. With the steadily rising prices of new collectibles, I may celebrate the occasion by swearing off new stuff and only investing in pre-1980 Bat-wares.

i can understand that. i guess it's fair to close off to post 80's stuff following this year. will certainly have time to grab all the nolan stuff and any miscellaneous comic stuff. then again, i read today they're shooting for 2017 for the batman reboot film. haha

never start with the head...
jokermcucustom08_zpsfa3290b0.jpg

:clap:clap Looks Great Buddy :clap:clap Very jealous of that Adam Sculpt :hi5:

yeah i just need to settle up some other things first, like bane and i need a harvey and gordon. and a second batsuit. and scarecrow. haha too much to get.

The bronze Batman is also by Melton. The polystone pair were limited to 50 sets, and were all painted and signed on the bottom by the sculptor. The bronze was released a year later, and was limited to 250. Nicholson would not sign off on the bronze Joker, so there are only 3 of them in existence. Whereabouts unknown.:(

Yup.

You're a lucky man, those are quite the pieces. Those are very impressive.

That was such a cool catalog back in the day, they had some great things as well as weird crap. It'd be cool to own everything from them, especially the statues. Didn't all 50 sell out before the catalogs got to everyone?

The first WB catalog was a multi-panel flyer handed out at the midnight show of BATMAN in 1989. The statue set sold out from that offering.

I could tell you some crazy stories about dealing with that catalog and the first brick and mortar WB Studio Stores.

Back