Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doin' well. Been selling a lot of figures lately. Going for a more classy display.

Considering they are bootlegs, these are both great figures. I hope they get Hot Toys to move.

IMG_7641.jpg

IMG_7642.jpg
I've been holding back still hoping HT will release one.

yeah especially when the 3rd company products are almost on par with HT releases. I've come super close to grabbing those Ducards and Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman figures a few times.

IMG_7663.jpg

IMG_7664.jpg

IMG_7652.jpg

IMG_7654.jpg

IMG_7655.jpg

Did some futzing and I think he looks a lot better. Sorry for so many pics, I'm just really excited about that little blue flower. :lol

:lol Thanks. You gonna give in? :monkey3

Man, the ears really stick out on this guy don't they? Might have to see if I can preform a little plastic surgery...

Those look fantastic Maglor. I've been tempted to pick up the Ra's in the suit for a while but I'm thinking the head from the ninja suit figure actually looks better. Although now your pics make me want both. I reckon I'll cave in soon and grab at least one.

Last edited:
He came with the blue flower?? I love that. It may be my favorite thing about the set. The sculpt looks pretty damn
good too.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Ninja figure comes on narrow shoulder knock off and I may try swapping it with the Advanced out of curiosity.

Those look fantastic Maglor. I've been tempted to pick up the Ra's in the suit for a while but I'm thinking the head from the ninja suit figure actually looks better. Although now your pics make me want both. I reckon I'll cave in soon and grab at least one.

Yeah, it's a nice sculpt. I'm gonna stick it on the Pop Toys Ras to see how it looks.

He came with the blue flower?? I love that. It may be my favorite thing about the set. The sculpt looks pretty damn
good too.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Me too, for some reason. :lol

Thanks. I literally sat cross legged in front of my detolf and stared at that shelf for about 15 minutes last night. :eek:

That's not the sort of thing I would admit to just any group of people...

Thanks. I literally sat cross legged in front of my detolf and stared at that shelf for about 15 minutes last night. :eek:

That's not the sort of thing I would admit to just any group of people...

:lol
I've never done anything like that.

Boy I need a Ra's al fig though, Still waiting on OSB to get the PopToys set in. :impatient:

The pics helped me decide. I ordered one yesterday. Put it together this evening whilst watching a few Animated Batman shows. I am liking this figure a lot.

Back