Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished some small modifications on my Batman figures. I padded the chest of the OC Batman...

a529ce6f.jpg

Can you talk a little bit more about your process for padding the OC Batman?

Yeah that was the look I was going for. But the paint kind of went on too thick and I couldn't get it any thinner. It was either that or it kept wiping off. Thinking about taking it off the arms.

Yeah, I'd consider scraping a little bit off the arms. In the case of makeup on the hands and arms, I've found that less is more.

Can you talk a little bit more about your process for padding the OC Batman?

Yeah, I'd consider scraping a little bit off the arms. In the case of makeup on the hands and arms, I've found that less is more.

It was pretty simple actually. I just took the head and neck off of the body. Took two cotton balls and unrolled it and then stuck it down the neck hole of the suit. I fit about 1 cotton ball on each pec. After you get it in there you might have to massage the stuffing a little to make it look right.

Not my entire Batz collection since I've got a couple of statues and some smaller scale figures, but here's a quick shot of the 12 inchers:

IMG_0910.jpg
great collection
Where did you get that stand for the nicholson joker?

Also...whats that mad max from??

Not my entire Batz collection since I've got a couple of statues and some smaller scale figures, but here's a quick shot of the 12 inchers:

IMG_0910.jpg

Hey man, where did you get the Keaton Batman from ? Is it custom ?

If it is, I am wondering who makes it ? I am super interested in getting a perfect Keaton Batman in 12 inch.

Yours is the best one I've seen.

Hey man, where did you get the Keaton Batman from ? Is it custom ?

If it is, I am wondering who makes it ? I am super interested in getting a perfect Keaton Batman in 12 inch.

Yours is the best one I've seen.

any close ups of the Keaton Bats?

My Keaton Batman was made by SovereignStudio. You can pm him to order one. However, he is using another headsculpt, not the same as the one on mine.

DSC02639.jpg

Last edited:
My latest Joker setup:

P1070662.jpg

P1070660.jpg

P1070661.jpg

That's 8 Jokers yo! (Actually there are 11 in that last pic if you look carefully, but 8 1/6th Jokers. :D)

Thanks to TurdFurgeson for making this possible. :)

Back