Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some new pics of my modded Batmen, enjoy.

TDKstuff008.jpg

TDKstuff007.jpg

TDKstuff010.jpg

TDKstuff009.jpg

Nice OC Batman, monkey. It looks fantastic and the lighting is perfect. I also like the texture of the suit, it's not like mine. Yours looks more like it did in TDK in the Garage and Bank vault scenes.

Good work.

Not really digging the TDK head though. There is something really off about that jaw/mouth that throws off the whole look of the figure. It doesn't really look like Bale at all. What figure is that from?

Did you put something on the boots? they look darker and shiny. I like how you've got the double canister.

I put a gloss varnish on the boots to make them look more like leather. I had noticed that he had the two canisters on his belt like that towards the end of the film, so I glued an extra one on there.

Can you list the mods you did to both of the figures?? I'd love to know what you did.

On the OC Bats I shortened the neck of the cowl re-sculpted pretty much the whole cowl, and the gloss varnish I did on the boots.

On the DX I lowered the bicep armor, shortened the neck, added gloss varnish to the boots, and did a bash of the V1 and DX heads.

And both of them have custom capes, I think that's it.

I have also planned on replacing both heads with imaresqd1's Batman sculpts, so these are just temporary until I get those.

Last edited:
^^^Is that the DX that you resculpted the cowl and made the eyes squinty on?

Back