Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my updated display now that Scarecrow has joined the party:

IMG_0600.jpg

Always makes me happy to see someone who knows that the DX02 isn't just a statue! :rock

Last edited:
i didnt want to add a new thread for this, but as this will affect my collection ill add this here:

does anyone have any pics from the nolan movies that would be suitable for backdrops for 1/6 and pf figures? ( obviously without the character in shot.
i have access to a printer at work and im thinking of doing something similar to hot toys backdrops for some of my figures (indiana jones, ghostbusters and dark knight) but not having much luck finding set photos.

i didnt want to add a new thread for this, but as this will affect my collection ill add this here:

does anyone have any pics from the nolan movies that would be suitable for backdrops for 1/6 and pf figures? ( obviously without the character in shot.
i have access to a printer at work and im thinking of doing something similar to hot toys backdrops for some of my figures (indiana jones, ghostbusters and dark knight) but not having much luck finding set photos.

I'm not sure if there's anything you want to use from here, but I found this thread a while ago with a bunch of hi res TDK pics. Hope it helps.

https://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=269430

By definition, the DX02 head articulation is the best possible for any figure, because it uses magnets rather than pegs.

I agree. The neck has two joints and the top one is a magnet, which lets you take it beyond what a fixed joint would allow.

I'm sorry, where did I say I was agreeing with you?

Your post followed mine and didn't indicate you were referring to another post, so the "Well, yeah..." part certainly made it confusing.

In addition, I don't I think what you're saying makes any sense (how can articulation be WORSE when you're not restricted by the peg), so it would be nice if you could explain what you meant or why you believe that

Wind your neck in.

Or, you know, you could just be a ____ about it, rather than engaging in a discussion on a discussion forum.

:rolleyes:

Hmm, haven't hear anyone say the head articulation is bad before, that's a new one.

I heard cause of the magnets you can't make his head go up too far. Thus why people couldn't use him on the batpod (that and the legs)

It's been talked about before in the batpod thread, it's just died down now.

......and I haz resurrected it apparently.

Lol, you're always being a _____ about everything.

Lol, you're always acting like a self-entitled, childish brat, running your mouth off, and starting fights for nothing (then later, always saying "Why does everyone pick on me?").

And I generally steer clear and don't get involved or say anything or call you out on your BS, because I figured you get enough ____ for it as it is (even though it's no more than you deserve). You bring this entire community down with your immature crap, and that affects all of us, but even so, I keep my mouth shut, since it's never been directed at me specifically and you're a kid and I figured maybe one day you'll grow up.

But you know what? Screw it. The special treatment can end right here, right now.

Lol.

Back