Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Nothing like the screen shot and wrong outfit if that's what SS was basing that still off of.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I challange anyone to find a screen shot that looks like sideshows terrible sculpt...

It's based on this shot...open the image in a new tab for a closer look.

Negz2Sl.jpg

I'm posting this only because my sculpt was brought up, but here are some shots of a recently completed paint and hair I applied on my own sculpt.

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

What outfit are you going to be adding to that head sculpt? Much better job with the head sculpt then SS.Clap:

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

So I guess this is standing still on ssc site? Just like the discussion in this thread. Wonder if they'll just pull it and make some changes... :pigfly:

So, since this thread is dead, will SSC put it up for $100 on black friday ? :banana

I think the majority of us hoped they'd make a few tweaks but knew better. Oh well, their loss.

that beetlejuice figure looks so bad its not funny anymore...how could sideshow think they could ever get away with that?

The only reason I'm still sub'd to this thread is because the stupid head sculpt makes me laugh every time I see it. :lol

Sideshow will probably sell a million of those $150? Headstones alone

They won't be selling many of these no matter how hard they try you can't polish a turd!:thud:

Sculpt is horrible and they don't get the message that it needs changing? Man sideshow sucks what a joke!:Flush:banghead

Back