Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think the Sideshow sculpt is technically very good, and even an excellent sculpt. And the likeness(at least to me) is definitely there, but it's the expression that really messes it up and nothing short of resculpting parts of the head yourself can fix that.

i disagree. this figure looks nothing like beetlejuice.

hqdefault.jpg

Amazing how this thread just died.......we all bashed this thing...and walked away..

are you watching SS>>???
giphy.gif

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

I preordered, but only because I managed to score a Caine Beetlejuice headsculpt.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

I saw it in person at Monsterpalooza last weekend, and it looks just as disappointing as ever. If it were Hasbro-priced, no problem...

But it's not.

I was really torn on this, because I want a Beetlejuice but I'm not convinced that waiting it out will work to get us another. Much like with Pinhead, I can live with this option for the time being, and hope that overall low sales will teach them the error of their ways.

I too got the Caine sculpt and can live with this but not for the asking price. I'll wait for the price tag to be lowered before I pull the trigger

Received an email the other day saying that it's still in Prototype phase and they want to deliver the best bio exorcist.

Surely if it was still protophase they'd push the release back?:dunno

Hate to say it but I've Pre ordered this one. It might be my only chance of getting a Beetlejuice figure. I can then get a new headsculpt if one comes along I like. Am surprised that the backlash hasn't been felt by sideshow yet.

Hate to say it but I've Pre ordered this one. It might be my only chance of getting a Beetlejuice figure. I can then get a new headsculpt if one comes along I like. Am surprised that the backlash hasn't been felt by sideshow yet.

I think it has a rep contacted me and said that the sculpt is sill in the "prototype phase" this means they might 50/50 chance make a new sculpt because sales are so poor. I guess we'll have to wait till Sdcc but I'm not banking on it atm it's a bargain bin figure.

I think it has a rep contacted me and said that the sculpt is sill in the "prototype phase" this means they might 50/50 chance make a new sculpt because sales are so poor. I guess we'll have to wait till Sdcc but I'm not banking on it atm it's a bargain bin figure.

Thanks for the update. Good to know. I hope they do reconsider, there are plenty of people who would like to order the figure if they supplied a better HS. The Tombstone is a bit of a mickey take in terms of pricing. I can't see where the money is going. Like really overpriced DLC for a videogame.

Ooooh that's a good sign. I'm going to take it as a glimmer of hope.

I'd definitely preorder if the new head turned out better. Wouldn't mind if it sold so poorly they had to throw in the tombstone. Wishful thinking. lol

Back