1/6 Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snagged one of these for $220 on Amazon shipped Prime. Had it in my cart at $329.99 Prime then slowly watched it drop to $270. Spent $50 in gift cards that 2 of my employees gave me for Xmas and pulled the trigger at $220. I'm super comfortable with risking an HT release at that price.

Just picked this up again now that there's another Endor figure option.

luke-speeder-02.jpg
luke-speeder-01.jpg

Hmm, I hadn't considered the issue with the sculpted neck. And I just wouldn't want to put him on the bike if I couldn't have him hunched down properly like in your last pic. Fortunately that doesn't seem like it would be an issue with Endor Leia though, and she's the one I'd probably want on the bike if I were to get one.

It's also interesting that the bike no longer appears as undersized to me with Luke on it, unlike with the Biker Scout. I guess that figure must be a lot bulkier because of the armor or something.

It's also interesting that the bike no longer appears as undersized to me with Luke on it, unlike with the Biker Scout. I guess that figure must be a lot bulkier because of the armor or something.

It could be partially due to the stock body of the Scout Trooper. It was was lousy and difficult to pose. I remember having to switch to a HT body to get one into a sniper pose with the exclusive rifle.

Was trying to match, somewhat, this screen shot that Rubio posted way back in the thread. Should have matched the angle a bit better. Comparing to the screen shots directly is never good though cause you see how short the handle bars are. There are ways the figure could probably be customized to work though

luke-compare.jpg

Here's a shot where I just popped the neck out and it's sort of resting in the poncho. But now I'm just curious to just see the Sideshow figure displayed like this on the bike.

8c99b331a88d10e62cbe4f17ded3843b.jpg

Nicely done. Articulation range/amplitude is one of the areas where manufacturers gotta find technical solutions for future generations.

And now back to off the bike pose, I have Luke and the speeder next to Yoda and his hut like he just showed up there on his motorcycle. luke-speeder.jpg

Was trying to match, somewhat, this screen shot that Rubio posted way back in the thread. Should have matched the angle a bit better. Comparing to the screen shots directly is never good though cause you see how short the handle bars are. There are ways the figure could probably be customized to work though

Here's a shot where I just popped the neck out and it's sort of resting in the poncho. But now I'm just curious to just see the Sideshow figure displayed like this on the bike.

8c99b331a88d10e62cbe4f17ded3843b.jpg

Great pics. That works, but it will likely look better with the neck removed.

I was wondering if anyone watching this thread(Who owns the Sideshow Speeder Bike), could measure it from front to back for me?
Thanks in advance if anyone has the time to help out.

With the air flaps slightly lifted it's almost exactly 21". With the flaps down it's about 1/2" less.

With the air flaps slightly lifted it's almost exactly 21". With the flaps down it's about 1/2" less.

Thanks a lot!
I found some recent release $10 version and although it's bare bones, I can see it will be workable. It's the same size, lol, so now i just need to cut some parts off, and build new replacements.

Hi everyone.
Just wondering: I have learned that this speeder bike had a re-issue (when was that???). I pre-ordered and bought one unit from the first issue, so I'd like to know whether the re-issue units had any improvements done wrt the original ones. If there were any, has anybody made a side-by-side comparison? Or can anybody provide a list of differences?
Thanks a lot!
Best,
m.

Hi everyone.
Just wondering: I have learned that this speeder bike had a re-issue (when was that???). I pre-ordered and bought one unit from the first issue, so I'd like to know whether the re-issue units had any improvements done wrt the original ones. If there were any, has anybody made a side-by-side comparison? Or can anybody provide a list of differences?
Thanks a lot!
Best,
m.

Hi m, I have send you a PM :)

Back