Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I remember seeing a behind the scenes when I was little, and they showed them being elephants... I thought it was common SW knowledge... :lol

I know it's hard to believe, but we may not all have seen that same special :lol

I do think its well known, but I don't think I first heard about it until a few years ago. Although it was something I never really gave much thought to so I didn't really do any investigation :lol

I know it's hard to believe, but we may not all have seen that same special :lol

I do think its well known, but I don't think I first heard about it until a few years ago. Although it was something I never really gave much thought to so I didn't really do any investigation :lol

I believe that I read about it being an elephant in one of my behind the scenes type books when I was a kid but for the life of me I wouldn't be able to remember which one.:dunno I guess that's what happens when you get older.:gah:

i knew it was an elephant the first time i saw it...........without needing to see any behind the scenes or reading anything.

years of watching wild kingdom & going to the circus had sharpened my skills to spot an elephant a mile away..........in disguise or not............:yess:

:lol

You are clever. But elephants are not renowned for being sneaky.

well i'm not so sure about that............. :panic:
06.jpg

This thread seems to have gone in a strange direction...

Does anyone know what the stand/base will look like?

This thread seems to have gone in a strange direction...

Does anyone know what the stand/base will look like?

they usually do.................don't worry a mod with a broom & mop bucket will be along shortly.

as far as the base goes not sure but the sand one like the latest sandtrooper came with would make the most sense.

they usually do.................don't worry a mod with a broom & mop bucket will be along shortly.

as far as the base goes not sure but the sand one like the latest sandtrooper came with would make the most sense.

Thanks barryo, I hope it is the sand or even a rocky base.

BTW that's hilarious how fast the clean up crew works. Good work team!:)

This is officially my most anticipated release of the year. Looking forward to many, but if there could be only one - This is it. Landspeeder and droids next:pray:

There is still no mention on the product page of this figure coming with a stand. SSC will probably add the sand-base before release.

Back