Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah be interested to know how you get on with FB.co.uk I have had very mixed experiences with them in the past. It took months to get one of my orders and another they just refunded my cash and said they didn't have it, after several month of a pre-order! But that was a few years ago.
Things may have changed.:pray:

The only time I dealt with them it was fine. Admittedly that was back in 2009 when I got my Stormies and Vader from there.

Hopefully my order will be ok.

Damn, I have to decide whether I should get him or not quicker than I anticipated lol. So cool, but can't fit in with other figs :S

According to the newsletter we'll have this in the next 30 days!

:yess::yess::yess:

A fig I was not on the fence about.

No idea who I should display him with tho. Maybe there was a sand person in Jabba's Palace? Why were there no sand people there anyway?

I want to put mine on a 1/6 scale Bantha...SIDESHOW????:pray:

This and Luke in the next 30 days????:blissy:banana

I have two TR exclusives on order and thankfully just owe $100 on the Luke through Flex Pay. Oct is my birthday month, now I can tell my wife what she is getting me:rotfl

Sweet...so glad i cancelled the Iron Man Mk1 and Swat Gordon!!!

Star Wars is FOREVER!!!!
Once luke and tusken are out of the way,might go back for another regular Tusken before Bossk arrives!

YAY - got notice tonight from my online store that Tusken Raider and Commander Neyo are both comming in the next few weeks!!!

Yes, me too. As usual, we're nearing the time of year where SS and HT seem to dump everything upon us for the holidays.

I need to prioritize my realities now.

This figure will be first cab off the rank in the end of year onslaught, so I'll keep the order and stress about the others later. The Tusken Raider has stood the test of time as a character for me, where the further TDKR recedes into the past the less I care for figures like Selina Kyle and the Batpod. 500 bucks saved right there :)

I had an exclusive one ordered with SS - but I am going to cancel it if my online guy can add another one to my existing PO.

The EX will be a $31 difference - including the $15 discount I have, just for the stick.

This figure will be first cab off the rank in the end of year onslaught, so I'll keep the order and stress about the others later. The Tusken Raider has stood the test of time as a character for me, where the further TDKR recedes into the past the less I care for figures like Selina Kyle and the Batpod. 500 bucks saved right there :)

Funny how it's starting to feel a bit like Matrix Reloaded - hot then forgot.

Tusken is really one of the most iconic characters of the first film.

Will pick this up later provided the final product doesn't look like ass. (Luke is much more important.) I still want this, so i hope it turns out well.

Will pick this up later provided the final product doesn't look like ass. (Luke is much more important.) I still want this, so i hope it turns out well.

I have the same problem I want a tusken but with luke, joker 2.0, and bossk along with a few others I am almost tapped out for this year.

Back