Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You best pre-order that Luke, then! :p If it sells out before you order, I'll lose it! Especially after all our conversations on HT doing the human sculpts! :mad:

Pre-order it, Vinti! Pre-orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr! *daunts VDG with stare*

:gah: You're right man!! :lol

The problem is, at the moment my dispensable income quota is non existent.

I'm actually waiting on a few eBay sales to finish, but the budget's on war time rations currently..

Trying to pay off the credit card as well - not add to it.. :lol

Yeah, I hear you, VDJ. Paying down the card is definitely the wise decision. In reality, I really doubt this will sell out too quickly.

I think I'm just gonna go for bossk, I love the tusken and the figure with the big sniper rifle was a fav as a kid, but he can't fit in anywhere, he'd just have to sit on his own due to them being such anti-social characters lol.

This figure is gonna be f'n awesome. Sideshow can't do wrong. Hope it ships soon!

I think I'm just gonna go for bossk, I love the tusken and the figure with the big sniper rifle was a fav as a kid, but he can't fit in anywhere, he'd just have to sit on his own due to them being such anti-social characters lol.

I might get two so they can sit on top of my cabinet & plot an ambush of all the other figures

Back