Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything must balance out, then, as I've had more QC issues with my HT and Medicom stuff (combined) than my SS figures.

Good point. Anyone who's dared check out the HotToys TDK Batman/Joker threads will nodoubt remember reading about all the wrist-peg issues collectors are having (I'll reserve my opinion as to why it's happening to be nice :lol). It's so bad that with HotToys not responding to customer service emails, TT wrist pegs are harder to find and often when found are ridiculously expensive.

Everyone just LOVES their company of choice around here. (be it HT Medi SS or whomever)

00001589.gif

Good point. Anyone who's dared check out the HotToys TDK Batman/Joker threads will nodoubt remember reading about all the wrist-peg issues collectors are having (I'll reserve my opinion as to why it's happening to be nice :lol). It's so bad that with HotToys not responding to customer service emails, TT wrist pegs are harder to find and often when found are ridiculously expensive.

I'm guilty of breaking a wrist peg. :banghead I have around thirty 1:6 figures and have never broken one until HT Batman. Getting replacements was an ordeal I don't want to ever have to go through again.

When people put others on ignore, they don't get to see themselves making :moon of themselves. ;) Guess it's a win-win. The thread doesn't get polluted in a flame war and the fragile don't have to have their pampered egos bruised by the truth. :lol

One thing is for sure though, If people think complaining is bad now wait till Vader hits. If he ships loose I can Guarantee a ^^^^strom of epic complaining.

/crosses fingers it's all worked out by then.

*pixletwin crosses his fingers and throws a few hail marys into the mix as well for a tight jointed :vader*

One thing is for sure though, If people think complaining is bad now wait till Vader hits. If he ships loose I can Guarantee a ^^^^strom of epic complaining.

/crosses fingers it's all worked out by then.

People are gonna complain no matter what. He could be perfect and it wouldn't matter. Most SW fans are so anal they can't simply enjoy their items.

*pixletwin crosses his fingers and throws a few hail marys into the mix as well for a tight jointed :vader*

I'm not Catholic but I think I should do the same. :lol

People are gonna complain no matter what. He could be perfect and it wouldn't matter. Most SW fans are so anal they can't simply enjoy their items.

Well that's a given. I'm talking if he's loose expect something like you've never seen before.

You know, its threads like this, certain attitudes and smileys that Im sure must be breaking the conduct rules that's making this place less and less enjoyable to me. It's a $90 hunk of plastic. Get over it. :banghead

Back