Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette - ORDER REG NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Aaa dude you have to look at her face, I know the rack is great but really look at her face. :D maby not high but there is some thing off there, to me any way.

it's more of a "I got you now, right where I want you" playful look

Debating over the look of a face, it's all subjective really.

I can see both looks and several others depending on how interpretive I want to get.

Yeah I gues I see what you mean, the eyes still look a lil off to me any way. she is still hot tho, and i will be preordering her 4 sure! :joy

I can see both looks and several others depending on how interpretive I want to get.

Well then what the point of this site? we were talking about the statue, and trading our thought on the face. whats wrong with that? I liked reading how black cat interpreted the expression on her face.

I mean it would be really redundant if everyone came on here and just said "she hot, me like".

Well then what the point of this site? we were talking about the statue, and trading our thought on the face. whats wrong with that? I liked reading how black cat interpreted the expression on her face.

I mean it would be really redundant if everyone came on here and just said "she hot, me like".

:rotfl First of all, the "she hot, me like" comments are the prevailing average post in the comiquette posts.

My post was really playing how Black Cat's take on the look was, as if it is the only interpretation. The post seemed blunt for my tastes. Though, admittedly, the "playful look" is what I would have to go with as well.

There is nothing wrong with being modest and saying my opinion is this or that. What I do have a problem with is someone telling me it's this way or that way.

Could be having a bad day. Last week of classes.

you forgot to do alot of things at SDCC

Draw my Hawkeye

sign my Red Hulk trade

get your picture taken with everyone

:rotfl First of all, the "she hot, me like" comments are the prevailing average post in the comiquette posts.

My post was really playing how Black Cat's take on the look was, as if it is the only interpretation. The post seemed blunt for my tastes. Though, admittedly, the "playful look" is what I would have to go with as well.

There is nothing wrong with being modest and saying my opinion is this or that. What I do have a problem with is someone telling me it's this way or that way.

Yeah I get ya Bro art is open to opinion, As for School I feel your pain, I have two weeks left for classes.

either one of them would have been nice.

I bought the Hulk2 trade just for you to sign as well.

How the hell do you meet any deadlines, Walden?

Yeah I get ya Bro art is open to opinion, As for School I feel your pain, I have two weeks left for classes.

That is all I was saying.

In some schools of thought the artist/writer's opinion of their own piece has no place, so Interpretation and art go hand and hand, regardless of the medium.

Anyone know what time on Friday both Scarlet Witch and Mystique will be available? I'll be on the road later that day and want to make sure I'm near a computer with online access! Thanks!

Yeah, you can see several looks in this piece.

That is true, I'm not getting her cause she has boobs though, just wanted to get that out there. I love the actual piece itself.

Not at all, I think you were having a bad day, We were just discussing what we both saw in it is all. Don't worry you will know when I'm being blunt lol. :wacky

Not at all, I think you were having a bad day, We were just discussing what we both saw in it is all. Don't worry you will know when I'm being blunt lol. :wacky

Blunt was bad word choice on my part. It seemed as if you were forcing others' opinions out. That is all. If it was a two way conversation--that's one thing--but declaring that look as the official look of the piece (which I know now wasn't the case) is another.:peace

Back