Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette - ORDER REG NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Josh's pics are great..Those really sell the statue.I'll shoot for the ex next friday, but I really dont care about the print really....Reg is already ordered....The only print I really want is the Venom one by Olivetti...

lol...newb :gun

Sensors%20indicate%20noob.jpg
:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:lol:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Here is the Mystique Scan from the AH! SDCC book

Mystique.jpg

only nitpick about the statue, is that on the art she has a cuter face...

only nitpick about the statue, is that on the art she has a cuter face...

that's mainly why i changed my mind about the comiquette.
not as pretty as i expected.

gonna get scarlet witch instead.

I imagine it must be pretty difficult to translate artwork into a 3 dimensional sculpture, especially when it comes to the face. That's one of the main reasons I don't get the Exclusives on these, cause I don't want to be comparing the artwork to the statue. I think they got really close with this one though.

I imagine it must be pretty difficult to translate artwork into a 3 dimensional sculpture, especially when it comes to the face. That's one of the main reasons I don't get the Exclusives on these, cause I don't want to be comparing the artwork to the statue. I think they got really close with this one though.

Yes, the statue will never look 100% like the artwork. Tim did an amazing job though and I don't think it could have been better.

guys, guys!...stop with the hateration on Mystique!..if anyone needs a good bashing, it's X-23!:monkey1..........

:monkey3

...not only is the face off for mystique (IMO)...her neck is huge. The boobies however are sculpted very nice.

guys, guys!...stop with the hateration on Mystique!..if anyone needs a good bashing, it's X-23!:monkey1..........

nah, i don't hate mystique at all. in fact she is pretty cool overall. it's just that betwen her and scarlet witch, she's not as pretty when translated into comiquette form. which is not easy, as havok pointed out. and i don't quite like the way her hair's been sculpted. her costume and body are awesome though....

damn, i just realized that i sound like a totally shallow, superficial guy who's all about looks. hahahahaha :D

Last edited:

Well she can have any type of body..;)

The statues of these always look so much less feminine than the art. She has a butter face. They also tend to make the statues look older as well.

This one, much like She Hulk, depend on the angle. She NEEDS to be viewed from straight ahead to see a good face. (She hulk at an angle). X-23/ Emma PF- Doesn't matter what angle.. they look like caca!

Back