Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mystique Comiquette

Sorry i'm french..Whats a butterface?

butterface3xc8lu.jpg

butterface_large.gif

fergie.jpg

i sorry but i have the PF and see nothing wrong with having both, and oh yeah how could you not want the PF ex.
i mean that buckle feature is to die for.:rolleyes:
seriously though a great PF, compared to say EMMA.:rotfl

:lecture :lecture :lecture in total agreement.

hughes pieces are kinda backing up now.. BQ is almost here, but still not shipped, She-hulk announced a couple months ago and now mystique.
oops did i just hear Emma and MJ's ticket prices just go up again.

I have to blow the whistle. There is an infraction in this post. It was proven recently that Fergie does in fact have a ^^^^^ and should not be included in conversations about women furthermore.

galleryenlarged0720ferg.jpg

galleryenlarged0720fergg.jpg

The statement about Fergie will be ignored and this thread should resume.

it doesn't match at all!...PF's face looks like the bride of Chuckie, not Megan Fox!:(.......oh, well.........

lol she is not ugly here or when she was back in Wild Orchid. We all have our rough moments though. I had to go google and find some good pics. Enough about Fergie now and back to Mystique!

fergie-maxim-webb.jpg

2237Fergie+-+This+Is+My+Paradise+-+Front+by+Angell_BR.jpg

Looks bad ass and the one and only Mystique to own.....PF doesn't look so bad though....still....the skull belt on this one looks awesome :rock

If I was rich, I would buy this
If I was wealthy, I would buy 3 and give one to Skiman

Last edited:

Hopefully they will have all these pieces at SDCC so I can take some pics so people can get a better look.

Back