LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they made a special teen body for ellie surely it wouldnt be hard to elongate it a bit to make it into a female body 😅
Again just guessing here, but I think the issue will be more the chest.

If memory serves correct, there was talk about Lim being interested in doing Aloy at some point, as R_R_X is a big Horizon fan and wanted to personally push the team for it. Her hair was the big issue, if they could get it right in production, but it still left questions about the female body. That was again pointed to when I asked about Chloe a few times - the female body wasn’t ready.

Regarding Ellie, she isn’t exactly well endowed and they can probably get away with just using a male upper body with some padding if needed for her. For Chloe/Elena/Aloy, that’s a much different story.

I’d love to have Sully over girls. He’s iconic.
I’d like Chloe first and foremost because she did get her own game (which I thought was incredibly enjoyable), but I have been very vocal about Sully as well.

Should be a very easy figure to make. Outside of the sculpt, he just needs a shirt and pants, a cigar, a pistol and a walkie/radio. Anything else would just be icing on the cake, like binoculars or something.

Obviously sales would be less than Nate but if they announced him when Nate released I think they could do pretty well with low production costs to boot, and probably a quicker release turnaround, which, let’s be real, Lim could use that right now.

If they made a special teen body for ellie surely it wouldnt be hard to elongate it a bit to make it into a female body 😅

No, please don't... :eek: Isn't that what SWToys keeps doing...? With their bodies AND clothes...
Same same but still different, I'd say...

No, please don't... :eek: Isn't that what SWToys keeps doing...? With their bodies AND clothes...
Same same but still different, I'd say...
Rule #1 of sixth scale should be if SW Toys is doing something, everyone else should not be doing that thing.

They are Star Ace levels of bad. Maybe worse. Their only good projects are when they have someone else attached to it, like Tough Guys and that Barbossa figure.

Back