Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

Angel pics from https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2011/sdcc2011_sideshow_marvel_bottom.htm:

2hrmir5.jpg

j0cxth.jpg

Pure Awesomess, can't wait to get it next month.

I wonder when will it sold out .... it is so good ....

Too bad that wasn't a female sculpted with wings? I would get that!

Haven't ordered yet but glad that it's at SDCC for personal viewing.

I had decided to wait for the inevitable archangel but in the pictures it looks freaking awesome. Besides the wings I especially like the sculpted wrinkles of his suit on the side. Very detailed pice...

sent from my Galaxy SII

This is the only (already announced) Sideshow piece that I am contemplating getting now because of the SDCC pics.

This is amazing. It's too bad I have no love for this character because it is an awesome sculpt. The same thing happened with the Gambit PF. Don't like the character but the sculpt is something to behold. Congrats to whoever picked this up.

i am glad I po this one..

But in 1/4 it's be even bigger than this, and harder to display.

Exactly, I'm one to think what's there is no other way to owning an Angel statute without his wings expanded. I guess they could sculpt him in a mid flight charging motion and tuck the wings a bit.

This is amazing. It's too bad I have no love for this character because it is an awesome sculpt. The same thing happened with the Gambit PF. Don't like the character but the sculpt is something to behold.

Annoying when that happens isn't it? I'm in the same boat re Angel, and even Gambit to be honest. If this was the original X-men version, then maybe...

Not ordering it because of the scale is just .... stubborn ....

I am evil Homer I am evil Homer ... get the Angel .... get it ... get for the glory !!!!!!

Back