Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exchange rate between US and China currency is going to get worst. B4 in HK, which has a linkage of currency with USD, 100 HKD is for $110 CNY, now $78 something.

Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

I think they are still trying to get more confirmed NRDs on him before he ships.

This is the one Sideshow piece I'm on the fence about.

The exchange rate between US and China currency is going to get worst. B4 in HK, which has a linkage of currency with USD, 100 HKD is for $110 CNY, now $78 something.

I don't understand since I am slow, does this mean good things or bad things for Sideshow?

I don't have this on order, but the delays ate plaguing this piece!!! That sucks. I'm looking forward to in-hand pics. Looks stunning.

March eh? Well at least rogue was saved from this level of foolishness...

This is getting ridiculous, people are gonna cancel just cos its taking forever, its been delayed by 5-7 months :slap

I dont mind delays! Seems like I always have something coming in, I can always use a little more time unless its something I really really want like Rogue, or an upcoming AH Catwoman PF!

wish I could've paid this off sooner, looks like the economy is shaping up pretty ____ty, wanted to take advantage of a better exchange rate. think thats why a lot of pieces are being delayed, costs and exchange rate risks.

wish I could've paid this off sooner, looks like the economy is shaping up pretty ____ty, wanted to take advantage of a better exchange rate. think thats why a lot of pieces are being delayed, costs and exchange rate risks.

It's probably going to get worse too.

who cares. the discussion is about the delays. ever think that sideshow may have cut the ES off? :dunno

They lowered the ES? That would be a first that I heard of for this statue. :lol

Did you order this ink?

Back