Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to Waitlist and Buy Reg in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Angel Comiquette - Links to buy in 1st post.

The seller is willing to refund me but he gave me a option 25 % deposit to reserve the statue. Should I do it?

NO.

You pay 10% to Sideshow directly if you want a reserve.

Do yourself a favor.

Go to www.sideshowtoy.com

Click Register. Fill in your information including mailing and billing.
Make sure you are logged into your account

Search for "Angel Comiquette"

Click on the picture of the exclusive blue-skinned variant.

It should appear as sold out. Click "Learn More"

Check off option Yes, I have read and agree to Wait List terms and conditions.

Click the red button "Wait List"

If all goes well you should receive an email saying you are on the waitlist. Wait a bit and eventually you should receive another email saying your order will be converting please ensure that the 10% deposit is available for charge or whatever.

Hope that helps.

--

its cheaper to cut out the middle man. This statue is not shipping for another 5 months. The chance that it really is "sold out" is slim. Instead of paying a premium to someone, go directly to the source.

The exclusive is well worth $299.99 and shipping should be a lot cheaper than if you were to go thru a seller on eBay.

you also get 5% back in reward points, which translates to a store credit of $15 off your next purchase if you shop directly with SSC.

This statue is not really sold out. Get on the waitlist and it will convert.

I wonder how man orders have been canceled because of the new influx of items up for order.

The longer this takes the more orders are gonna be lost as folks jump ship to the new items.

I wonder how man orders have been canceled because of the new influx of items up for order.

The longer this takes the more orders are gonna be lost as folks jump ship to the new items.

Even though it isn't my money, I just hate to see collectors' just give SSC "free money."

Isnt the NRD refundable if there are unforeseeable delays? I thought this piece would've definitely qualified. It was suppose to come out 3rd Quarter 2011. I think SSC would refund NRDs since its 6 months pushed back.

You mean the NRD?

I think SSC should make that refundable due to the drastic delays on this.

It should've been out by the end of this month :lecture

Yeah I'm talking about the "NRD's."

I'm all for the NRD's, but I agree that this NRD should have been refunded at customers request.

6 months of delays just have totally killed my enthusiasm for this piece. Just glad that I didn't put in a pre-order and was going to purchase this piece with reward points once it shipped. Looks like now I'll just be sitting on and accumulating more point for another future points purchase.

Now with all these delays, if this Comi's comes out and stuns the collecting world. Then I'll have to reconsider my "No Purchase" stance...:dunno

Yeah I'm talking about the "NRD's."

I'm all for the NRD's, but I agree that this NRD should have been refunded at customers request.

6 months of delays just have totally killed my enthusiasm for this piece. Just glad that I didn't put in a pre-order and was going to purchase this piece with reward points once it shipped. Looks like now I'll just be sitting on and accumulating more point for another future points purchase.

Now with all these delays, if this Comi's comes out and stuns the collecting world. Then I'll have to reconsider my "No Purchase" stance...:dunno

:lol Post bookmarked.

Thank you everybody who answered my questions. This is one bad ass comiquette can't wait to get it. Hope it releases sooner.

I cancelled mine but i mostly did just because i hope ss makes a 1/4 jim lee one

Did you request a refund on your NRD, or just eat the $30?

I am still excited for this piece, seeing the videos and pictures from the con have only got me more excited(and impatient with the delays)...everyone that has seen it live seems to be raving from what I can gather...The wings look to be a commanding presence...

Did you request a refund on your NRD, or just eat the $30?

I am still excited for this piece, seeing the videos and pictures from the con have only got me more excited(and impatient with the delays)...everyone that has seen it live seems to be raving from what I can gather...The wings look to be a commanding presence...

It does look great just deicded to cancel because i collect mostly 1/4 if it was 1/4 i would buy in a second!! Sideshow gave me a refund because it was my first order!

Last edited:

It does look great just deicded to cancel because i collect mostly 1/5 if it was 1/4 i would buy in a second!! Sideshow gave me a refund because it was my first order!

oh ok good, as long as you got refunded...

The date has been pushed back to March now.

they better not fill in his butt crack like they did with rogue! :lecture

:lol

Back