Sideshow Beetlejuice (new figure?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The promo shots looks promising, but i just wish they went with sculpted hair instead.

Same boat - its expensive for what it is but there was no way I was gonna pass on an even halfway decent looking Beetlejuice figure, the character and film are in my all time faves.
Hopefully this comes out well and sells well and the 3rd party companies tackle his other looks and outfits like his Tour Guide look, Red Wedding suit, his Carosel look from the "its Showtime" scene etc.....
Plus Tom and Barbra in their monster face looks would be awesome - Toys Era would do well with them.
Lots of assumptions that SS will deliver what the promote

Fair enough! I didn’t pay much attention to that figure and only seen the unboxing from SS this morning. I still have faith on Beetlejuice.
Same. I think we can expect a paint downgrade but hopefully the hair turns out fine. I think that would be more difficult to look past than the paint (ideally :LOL: )

I thought sideshows responses were interesting especially with tombstone. I don't think they even went live because I checked and nothing.... I'm intrigued to see how the final looks.

1000042878.png

It's on Instagram.

The frustrating thing I feel is the new one comes with so much and this comes with so little. Even adding the green stuff to the base would of been something 🤦

Still looks good though.

Ahhh there it is! Yea true, new one has better accessories but the head sculpt flopped. The base for the Sideshow one is terrible and knew it was going to be blank so I had ordered a custom acrylic base for him.

Back