Sideshow Beetlejuice (new figure?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That stand is being replaced with one of the following. If the new one was coming out now I'd cancel this but it's gonna be a long wait so.

1000042884.png
1000042885.png
1000042886.png
1000042887.png

Looks very good! Definitely an improvement on their 1.0. Can't wait to futz his hair though. This also feels more like Keaton than the HT BJ. Thinking of sculpting the tombstone for a little diorama :)

At least we have more hair rather than not enough, you can definitely chop it etc, I'll likely add some more colour to it and style it

It's kinda hard to see but this does actually look pretty close to the proto, looking forward to seeing the unboxing which I'd imagine being any day now.

Gives me hope for Pennywise! :blissy

I think the hair can be tamed with some water and styling product. The Asmus Crown Gandalf had fairly poofy hair out of the box but turned out ok once I wet it down and added some hair wax.

To me it seems like you’d have to more than futz the hair. Too big, too blonde, all looks like one big piece with no styling. Surprised how many are excusing it.

I mean it's hard to tell from the distance it was but yeah it's poofy. Tbh I'm actually surprised sideshow didn't mess it up the proto was pretty much what they've given as a final ( hair wise)

I do still think the price is nuts for what it has to offer.

Back