Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same :lol Is this part of a previous ongoing contest?

Was this contest just supposed to identify the quote "What say you?"

Time to Play guess the riddle! Answer the Mistress’ riddles with the name of the product or character. The answers are hidden in the product pages and hints are within the question! Mistress’ answers rule, so no sniveling! WARNING: The answer is not all what it seems.

Quote: What say you?
Character, title:
Actor:
Movie:

I don't get it. Doesn't sound like a dusty Godzilla though.

I'll let you know NONE of you smarties got it so far. You think I am giving up stuff from my office that easy? Tricksey little Hobittsies I am and to think people take oaths and don't honor them no matter what they say. mawhahahahahaha.

crud scratch that one came in that has the answer damn damn damn but the Johnny depp answer-way off.

I may have gotten it wrong, but I entered. I already have a lot of dusty Godzillas anyway. Even have a 2 feet tall dusty Godzilla.

Now let's try another one. This is for a pick from 'Chicky's top shelf from my office'. Remember it may or may not have a box. It may be Classic Sideshow and insanely coveted or perhaps a dusty Godzilla in the corner.

Time to Play guess the riddle! Answer the Mistress’ riddles with the name of the product or character. The answers are hidden in the product pages and hints are within the question! Mistress’ answers rule, so no sniveling! WARNING: The answer is not all what it seems.

Quote: What say you?
Character, title:
Actor:
Movie:

Remember one winner will be selected at random from all correct submissions received before 10:00 am PT on 10/27/2011! Email me at [email protected] with the subject line ‘What say you?‘ and with your name, shipping address, daytime phone, board name. Winners will be responsible for ship costs, taxes and import fees. Indicate if you are a current client and would like to have ship fee applied to card on file! No double winners, you can only win 1 (one) prize through Freaksboard! Prize fulfillment may take up to 2-3 weeks.

I see the catch. Very tricky! :lol :clap:clap:clap:clap

I'll let you know NONE of you smarties got it so far. You think I am giving up stuff from my office that easy? Tricksey little Hobittsies I am and to think people take oaths and don't honor them no matter what they say. mawhahahahahaha.

crud scratch that one came in that has the answer damn damn damn but the Johnny depp answer-way off.

I'm horrible with anything relating to LOTR. :lol

Back